IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

7 minutes ago, yardy said:

Got a couple of Acestream links if anyone uses it, i am on the 520 one and its sweet 

acestream://6001815a74738cfeb72988efa155ee07365e2e53       520p

acestream://7e84af5ac9a2bc40a30320c6003406b6e3d7bda9      720p

It’s free to air at the moment so would hope it would be ,it’s when it gets nearer the main fight where you might have problems 

Edited by joe jordans teeth

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Trust me when you get to the big fight they drop in and out because I use them most of the time owl will tell you that,it’s ok if you are watching 3pm Saturday but it’s well annoying in boxing 

Yeah, all the latecomers usually send me into a panic, scratching around for streams as the main event is about to start.

This should be ok all night, not the best quality but the first row streams are generally reliable.

http://firstrowsportes.net/boxing/anthony-joshua-v-joseph-parker-krk5b8374?l=1365502967

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Trust me when you get to the big fight they drop in and out because I use them most of the time owl will tell you that,it’s ok if you are watching 3pm Saturday but it’s well annoying in boxing 

Yea mate and when the big fights are on it gets more laggy, got to accept it when its a free feed

5 minutes ago, yardy said:

Yea mate and when the big fights are on it gets more laggy, got to accept it when its a free feed

Very true which is why I wouldn’t do it for tonight’s fight,I did it for the groves Eubanks fight and there was no lagging at all but the Smith fight a few weeks later was bloody murder :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Stortz said:

What a pisser, it's working fine in BS6.

Like @joe jordans teeth I have treated myself to the Box Office so can't offer any streams, sorry.

Ah well, had a late one last night and am knackered so think I'll give it a miss! Will the fight be on youtube/some dodgy Web site to watch back tomorrow morning? 

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Ah well, had a late one last night and am knackered so think I'll give it a miss! Will the fight be on youtube/some dodgy Web site to watch back tomorrow morning? 

There will be a load of them I'm sure.

Presume you've checked here?

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

As in to watch it back tomorrow ? Or is that a stream for tonight?

Streams for now on there, there wil be loads of full fight links in the morning (although you may have to listen to Russian commentary).

Edit- I'm not using them though, so can't vouch for them.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Haha brilliant, good luck! That price has narrowed right down today, it was ludicrous earlier!

Everyone is lumping on the glass mandibled Scouse plumber of doom!

It was the slow motion KO v Thompson that makes me think his only chance is early..

Edited by B1ackbird

2 minutes ago, yardy said:

Download and install acestream, will take 2 mins then add one of the links i posted earlier.....my stream is great and i haven't missed a second.

Of course he needs a vpn when dealing with acestreams and he doesn’t seem to know about that so don’t push acestreams on people who don’t fully understand it

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Of course he needs a vpn when dealing with acestreams and he doesn’t seem to know about that so don’t push acestreams on people who don’t fully understand it

I've used acestream without a vpn for years, of course its better if you use one but not necessary 

1 minute ago, yardy said:

I've used acestream without a vpn for years, of course its better if you use one but not necessary 

Your the lucky one,Me and my mates used to use it years ago without a vpn and we were all sent a nice little warning and I then got a vpn while my mates carried on and they got a good fine,so of course it’s take your chance just don’t push it on people without them knowing what it’s all about