IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Your the lucky one,Me and my mates used to use it years ago without a vpn and we were all sent a nice little warning and I then got a vpn while my mates carried on and they got a good fine,so of course it’s take your chance just don’t push it on people without them knowing what it’s all about 

I can only talk from my experience and like i have said i have streamed using sites/programs for years and not once had a problem, if i did i wouldn't offer my links to anyone.

Just trying to help out a fellow red.

• Like 1

Just now, yardy said:

I can only talk from my experience and like i have said i have streamed using sites/programs for years and not once had a problem, if i did i wouldn't offer my links to anyone.

Just trying to help out a fellow red.

Yeh I get that and fair play,maybe he knows about it anyway and I was guessing,just wouldn’t want him to start torrenting stuff when he doesn’t know what it’s all about 

Parker seems preternaturally calm.

But everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face (tm, M. Tyson).

edit- a mate has sent me this, it doesn't work on virgin, but may with a vpn, can't vouch for it:

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2.php?t=alieztv&c=62491&lang=en&eid=648293&lid=903808&ci=13&si=6

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I'm with Virgin and have had no on demand facility for the past 3 days so don't seem to be able to book it! Anyone else?

Sorry Kid.

Virgin is my media provider and it offered me the PPV option without drama.

8 cans, 1 bottle of fizz and 'er indoors fronting the cost of the boxing has made Saturday good value for money compared to the pub.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Sorry Kid.

Virgin is my media provider and it offered me the PPV option without drama.

8 cans, 1 bottle of fizz and 'er indoors fronting the cost of the boxing has made Saturday good value for money compared to the pub.

Sweet, had a touch on sky boost earlier..

Happy days.