IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

19 hours ago, Undy English said:

Cracking match-up.

As for this weekend, the big one tomorrow. Can't help but feel Canelo is going to do it this time round.

No chance mate, the Good Boy is angry and Clenelo is getting ktfo!

Who is staying up for it? I'm already in the Hen and Chicken, it's going to be a long day haha!

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Had GGG winning the last one, couldn't understand Gary Jacobs insistence that Canelo won... 

He clearly won it mate, only the bribe Fishnets gave Adalaide Byrd saved the Clenbuterol Kid.

I genuinely believe her card that night was the worst I have ever seen in all my years of watching boxing. Gennady won't leave it to those ***** tonight.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

Just now, Stortz said:

He clearly won it mate, only the bribe Fishnets gave Adalaide Byrd saved the Clenbutorol Kid.

I genuinely believe her card that night was the worst I have ever seen in all my years of watching boxing. Gennady won't leave it to those ***** tonight.

We have got to stop posting at the same time and saying pretty much the same thing,people will talk ?,does trip g have the power to knock him out anymore,let’s bloody hope so

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

Hey @Owl Visiting are you staying up for the fight? Hope you enjoyed our result today mate!

edit shitting hell I'm excited. 

Hello mate, absolutely delighted with your win today. Glad to see their winning run ended. Spoke to a couple of pig mates this evening that aren't happy. Marvellous. 

I'll be staying up tonight fingers crossed. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Anybody got any English links with bt box office,I got numerous foreign ones in good quality but casnt understand a word,can only understand Michael buffer at the moment 

Chocolatito up now!

Watching on a perfect Acestream if you want it mate?

Edited by Stortz