IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Here's the AJ interview. Interesting, and sounds like he's been doing a lot of thinking. Not sure how the McCracken/new trainer dynamic could work though, especially as the Usyk rematch isn't far away. Sounds like the approach will be much more aggressive this time around though. 

Should get confirmation of Fury/Whyte in the next week or so. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVKPzG5JYk

On 29/10/2021 at 14:49, Kid in the Riot said:

Here's the AJ interview. Interesting, and sounds like he's been doing a lot of thinking. Not sure how the McCracken/new trainer dynamic could work though, especially as the Usyk rematch isn't far away. Sounds like the approach will be much more aggressive this time around though. 

Should get confirmation of Fury/Whyte in the next week or so. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVKPzG5JYk

Good watch but he sounds like a big bag of contradictions. Answers one question then contradicts it 3 mins later. Kugan getting the scoop interview is also interesting

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Babic Is going to rip molinas head off here 

To be fair I Could of beat Molina! That was an absolute disgrace. Whatever paycheck he got is a joke he quit. As much as Babic is is a nutter as soon as he comes up against anyone decent he gets beat. If he wasn't an entertainer, heavy handed & managed by Dillion he wouldn't be getting these opportunities. He just called out Dave Allen FFS a man that I love to bits but shouldn't ever get in a ring again IMHO & the only reason he's called him out is for a decent payday as they both will put bums on seats.

Edited by RaspberryRed
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

To be fair I Could of beat Molina! That was an absolute disgrace. Whatever paycheck he got is a joke he quit. As much as Babic is is a nutter as soon as he comes up against anyone decent he gets beat. If he wasn't an entertainer, heavy handed & managed by Dillion he wouldn't be getting these opportunities. He just called out Dave Allen FFS a man that I love to bits but shouldn't ever get in a ring again IMHO & the only reason he's called him out is for a decent payday as they both will put bums on seats.

A entertainer and heavy handed is exactly why he will get fights,who wants to watch the likes of Dave Allen arsing about apart from seeing him knocked out in all honesty so that fight would be good to watch,agree he’s not top level right now 

12 hours ago, RaspberryRed said:

Inexplicable how Molina keeps getting fights from Hearn. He's a tin hearted embarrassment to the sport.

Dave Allen is a great character but a bloody awful boxer. His whole career seems to have been based on the Simpson's boxing episode.

_72ODpy1t612g73VLHT1PtQBOYVyHuo11IcJTGNq

His slurring and clear mental decline should keep him from the ring imo.

Totally agree re Babic, he's going to come unstuck big time at even European level. 

Apart from the main the card last night was truly shockingly bad- the month the DAZN subscription goes up by 300% too. Thanks Eddie.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, TomF said:

What next for Canello, does he go up to light HW and try to clean up that division as well?

Yet another punch perfect performance from Canelo. Plant made it awkward at times but Saul was in control throughout.

He'll surely move up, especially given how he dealt with Kovalev. I don't think Joe Smith or Dmitry Bivol would give him too many problems, but I'd love to see Canelo v Artur Beterbiev!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Evening Stortz, 

Yes, who's on channel 5 mate?

Paid for staying in Sheffield I think.

The bodysnacher was 40% blind when he fought him wasn't he?

Christ knows mate, but there'll be better fights on the Centre tonight I'd suggest.

Harper got absolutely done there, ridiculous match up for her after the inactivity imo.

edit, absolutely brilliant reffing, fair play.

Edited by Stortz
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Christ knows mate, but there'll be better fights on the Centre tonight I'd suggest.

Harper got absolutely done there, ridiculous match up for her after the inactivity imo.

edit, absolutely brilliant reffing, fair play.

True, out like Price without the " Timber..."

Kid, the last of Brendan' s legacy?

14 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Michael Watson has to be right up there,cracking boxer but just by chance he had Eubanks and Benn about 

Good shout JJT- he no doubt would have won one if he'd just been ko'd rather than his head torsioning off that bottom rope v Eubank.

Edit- Kiko is still as hard as nails after all these years. Kid is looking good tonight.

Edited by Stortz