IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

8 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Find DAZN unbearable to the point I’m switching over between fights. All barker no bite 

Would be interesting to see how many subscribers they got in the uk because it can’t be many,when it was £1.99 a month then you can’t complain but a tenner a month for this nonsense is blatant robbery 

Evening all.

Jeebus what a shot!

The performance was arguably even better than the KO- an absolute revelation. He's suddenly developed an incredible jab and his head movement has improved by miles and miles too. He looked a bit like his dad in there.

2 moments of real maturity from him tonight- 1) not piling into Algieri after the shonky knock down and 2) not hitting him on the deck like our mate Sheeraz last week. A few fights ago he'd have done both of those things for sure

I've thrown shade at Conor on here before but he's proved me wrong there. Yes, it's the ghost of Algieri, but that was a very, very exciting performance.

Loma overnight on Sky too!

I've not really taken Benn seriously since his chaotic early fights, but he really looked the business last night. He worked off the jab nicely and the accuracy of the body shots was a delight. His head movement and footwork is so much better now.

Hopefully he will take his time and not think he's world class yet. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TomF said:

So Parker/Chisora 2 tonight - got to be DelBoys last fight if he loses again surely? 

Evening Tom.

Both have come in much bigger for this fight. Andy Lee will have set Parker up to be a lot more aggressive early on this time out and I think he'll then settle in for a wide points decision.

edit- Jinx KITR!

Edited by Stortz