IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

7 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Great mate, you too?

Nelson was Pat Cowdell's finest hour...

I remember him chasing Pernell Whittaker around Ceaser's Palace back in the day.

Oh dear Cullen haha. Got bullied in there by Sadjo, fair play to him.

Don't begrudge Sadjo the celebrations at all.

edit- Matchroom 2, Midgets 1

Edited by Stortz

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Proper rib breaker! Cullen didn't deal with Sadjo at all well. He could've not taken the fight tbf to him as Sadjo was such a late replacement, based on that maybe he shouldn't have!

You've got to love the trolling of the ravening home crowd with the press ups hahaha.

That's the trouble with a physique like Cullen's, he's an absolute sucker for a proper body shot.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TomF said:

Sorry missed the evenings fun and games. Looked like I missed another Delboy classic.  You can’t knock the guys heart or the fact he’s been in with the very best. 

How about one last fight with Wilder. Can you imagine the build up ?

Chisora must be hard as nails and don't know how to give up. Agree that Parker was dominant throughout the fight and seems to lack power to challenge the big boys.

27 minutes ago, TomF said:

Sounds like AJ may step aside to let Fury v Usyk go ahead in March.. then fight the winner. 

Not sure Dillian is going to take this well.. 

Dillian would have to get paid too for sure. I've read £15m and £5m respectively, but that seems crazy. You'd think the Saudis would have been put off slinging such cash at boxing after AJ- Ruiz 2 stank the country out!

You can certainly understand why it's attractive to Joshua- I can't see how he beats Usyk in an immediate rematch. Any new coach needs a lot longer than a couple of months to establish a better style for him.

Good luck to Eddie's lawyers making a contract watertight enough to deliver him a guaranteed fight with the winner too!