Jump to content
IGNORED

The Boxing Thread


joe jordans teeth
 Share

Recommended Posts

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎00‎:‎54‎:‎02, MichaelRobartes said:

Haha. Must be something in the water. Ignore me.

Too late! I saw your post , and then saw Bet365 offering 20/1 on the draw. Having had a drink and not thinking rationally, I thought I had discovered a glitch in the system (as if!) Anyway, my account is now £30 lighter :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Miahdennehy said:

Too late! I saw your post , and then saw Bet365 offering 20/1 on the draw. Having had a drink and not thinking rationally, I thought I had discovered a glitch in the system (as if!) Anyway, my account is now £30 lighter :(

Sorry Miah! I switched it on near the end (having had a few bevvies) and clearly had no clue what was going on. Wallies like me are why I don't gamble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

How unprofessional. They would have known a fortnight ago he was never going to make the weight. All the people who traveled to support Lee for **** all. 

I bet they were gambling on Haskins taking on the "catchweight" match - luckily they didn't 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Super said:

I see David Haye is coming back in Jan, has a lot to prove after embarrassing himself against VK.

He battered Chisora after that to be fair.

Used to like him quite a lot but he has become such a nause. Presumably needs a bit of cash hence the 'comeback'. Vlad is 40 next year and will surely give the belts up so there could be a bit of a free-for-all and some domestic match-ups.

Deontay Wilder would be another straightforward route for Haye to become World Champion again.

Never heard of this bum he's fighting in January....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He battered Chisora after that to be fair.

Used to like him quite a lot but he has become such a nause. Presumably needs a bit of cash hence the 'comeback'. Vlad is 40 next year and will surely give the belts up so there could be a bit of a free-for-all and some domestic match-ups.

Deontay Wilder would be another straightforward route for Haye to become World Champion again.

Never heard of this bum he's fighting in January....

Just keep thinking of him after the fight against VK showing off his toe at the press conference. Embarrassing.

No never heard of the guy either he has lost 1 in 33 but probably against lower class opponents. Have v AJ would be a huge fight in this country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Super said:

Just keep thinking of him after the fight against VK showing off his toe at the press conference. Embarrassing.

No never heard of the guy either he has lost 1 in 33 but probably against lower class opponents. Have v AJ would be a huge fight in this country.

I was there! Massive let down.

He was on the radio earlier saying it's injuries that've kept him out the ring for 3+ years but let's not forget in 2013 he announced he was heading to Hollywood to become a movie star - that obviously didn't pan out so well!

I've never heard of any of the boxers on De Mori's record. Says it all.

Haye/AJ must surely be a way off. Wait until one of them beats Wilder and it's a massive world title fight for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
On 21/11/2015, 23:54:09, Kid in the Riot said:

Should be a cracker but on box nation which I don't have so off to bed!

Anyone give Fury a chance next weekend?

Probably not, but if he did win it' would finally make the HW division interesting again. I kinda like Fury's madness.. he's a character and sometimes need that in boxing at times - this build up reminds me a bit like Flloyd v Hatton.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21/11/2015, 23:54:09, Kid in the Riot said:

Should be a cracker but on box nation which I don't have so off to bed!

Anyone give Fury a chance next weekend?

If you have BT Sport they have a show called Boxing Tonight , generally on a Tuesday about 8pm which they show the fight from the week before which was on Box Nation. Haven't seen this week's but I believe they were showing the full fight of Alvarez and Cotto last night 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to The Boxing Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...