IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

38 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

That was going to be my original question… Khan or AJ to worse at taking a punch?!

I think Khan's tactics was to take the early rounds and stay out of trouble later on, the trouble was Kell jumped on him from the start and probably won every round..

As for AJ he changed the way he fought against Usik because he feared being stopped by a pumped up Cruiserweight it seemed, to win the rematch he has to take it to him...

?

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Fury v Whyte is on,  Dillian has signed the contract. 

Now begin the pre fight fun and games.. this is going to be wild.

Yep build up will be the only thing worth watching. Fight will be completely one sided. 

On 22/02/2022 at 11:17, Carey 6 said:

Whyte has already said he's not doing any promo unless paid more to do so according to Bob Arum. Fury is always entertaining though. 

Well Hearns pretty much admitted he's got Whites ear, not that Fury gives a s*** he can carry the fight on his own...

Josh taylor is the most decorated boxer in british history since I've been alive I think. 

Such a strange sport when you're talent is secondary to ticket selling and promotion. 

Boxing is probably my favourite sport so not hating, but Taylor to AJ poles apart although be it different weight classes and Taylor is still unknown to many sports fans.