IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

• Admin
2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I really do wonder if AJ will even be up for the rematch. Genuinely. He didn’t look up for that one bit from round 3, doesn’t stay in the ring after the result. Either way if he does go for it, lose that and it’s career over. 

Yep has more money than ever needs. What’s left for him? A rematch where he probably gets schooled again because this isn’t Ruiz. 

Fury on tonight’s evidence runs rings around him.  

It’s over imo 

Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

Please tell me there is no rematch clause

Bound to be. Will AJ want it tho? 

• Like 1

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

10 world title defences, the best resume of any heavyweight over the past 5 years 🤣

No offence Lew, but the sooner the boxing part-timers leave this thread again the better 😆

😂 ta!

Never really got the hype with AJ personally, but there we are. 

On 23/09/2021 at 14:34, Dolman_Stand said:

They myth that AJ fought a washed up Klitschko makes me laugh, Fury beat him only 18months before and he was supposedly in his prime at that point and took very little punishment so to calim he was over the hill by the time Wembley happened is laughable.

AJ wins comfortably for me on Saturday, Usyk hasn't shown anything at Heavyweight that makes me think he will be able to hurt Joshua, the common thinking from pundits is that Usyk will be able to dance rings around AJ and win on points but he never managed that against Chisora who is levels below. AJ wins either by UD or Stoppage.

Told you so 🤪

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

100% there will be a rematch

Too much money at stake for him not to take it.

The Fury fight has gone completely out of the window as it stands

I wouldn’t be so sure,he’s a wealthy man and getting knocked out has clearly rattled him,he must know unless he shows some balls he will get well beat in a rematch 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

I wouldn’t be so sure,he’s a wealthy man and getting knocked out has clearly rattled him,he must know unless he shows some balls he will get well beat in a rematch 

I still think he'll back himself to do it second time round though, even if the rest of us won't.