IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

He said “you are not strong, how did you beat me? It’s pure skill” from what I could tell

Spot on Pete. Embarassing reporting by the BBC.

Not sure what AJ was doing chucking the belts around though.

1 minute ago, The Coach said:

Evidently you’re not a fighter or no much about boxing. He’s done 

What on earth are you on about?

He has just signed a multi fight deal with DAZN. I agree that he's probably finished at the truly top level, the same as he has been since Ruiz beat him, but he'll clearly carry on in very lucrative fights

I would suggest that you are the one who knows little about boxing if you think he'll just pack it in because he's lost twice to a genius of the sport.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stortz said:

What on earth are you on about?

He has just signed a multi fight deal with DAZN. I agree that he's probably finished at the truly top level, the same as he has been since Ruiz beat him, but he'll clearly carry on in very lucrative fights

I would suggest that you are the one who knows little about boxing if you think he'll just pack it in because he's lost twice to a genius of the sport.

And? His reputation is out the window and he’s no longer considered one of the top boxers ??

Let’s see what AJ’s next steps are

1 minute ago, big dosser said:

i think aj was saying its a  new breed of heavyweight as in 15 to 16 stone tyson furys love handles must be bouncing up and down with laughter

fury has too much power for both of them but i sense tyson will have to leave the couch for a whopping pay day

He has said he will fight for free on terrestrial tv but he has also said it will take 50 million to get him back in the ring,the bloke is a complete plum who doesn’t know if he wants a turn out or a wazz when he walks into the toilet 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big dosser said:

i think aj was saying its a  new breed of heavyweight as in 15 to 16 stone tyson furys love handles must be bouncing up and down with laughter

fury has too much power for both of them but i sense tyson will have to leave the couch for a whopping pay day

Usyk saying  i fight Fury or no one. Fury I'm retired. Bugga me they both going for the mega mega pay day hahahahaha 
And I don't blame them.

Tyson Fury will be too big for him and willing to fight like a big man and dirty, he'd beat Usyk.

5 minutes ago, The Coach said:

And? His reputation is out the window and he’s no longer considered one of the top boxers ??

Let’s see what AJ’s next steps are

His reputation has been out of the window since the rotund personification of type 2 diabetes handed him his arse in 2019.

I expect his next steps will involve fighting the likes of Whyte and Joyce at the O2 and counting the £100m that DAZN are paying him for his next 4 fights.

Edited by Stortz

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

He has said he will fight for free on terrestrial tv but he has also said it will take 50 million to get him back in the ring,the bloke is a complete plum who doesn’t know if he wants a turn out or a wazz when he walks into the toilet 

he has done pretty well for a complete plum and everyone knows he likes to play games its the way he is

God we've got a right bunch of red top wannabe amateur journalists on here tonight. Talk about taking things out of context. AJ was being sarcastic stating and giving props to Usyks skill that will, 9/10 times win fights over heart and power!!

Saying that, his rambling was slightly cringe, although i respect the guy for speaking from the heart without filter, there's a time and a place. We've all been there though. 

12 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

God we've got a right bunch of red top wannabe amateur journalists on here tonight. Talk about taking things out of context. AJ was being sarcastic stating and giving props to Usyks skill that will, 9/10 times win fights over heart and power!!

Saying that, his rambling was slightly cringe, although i respect the guy for speaking from the heart without filter, there's a time and a place. We've all been there though. 

Being sarcastic straight after a fight, to a guy who barely speaks any English? 

His rambling was more than slightly cringe sadly, he performed really well in the fight, but this will be what everyone talks about, because he took the limelight away from Usyk in that moment, and started spouting utter shite. Civil War in Ukraine?! Talk about offensive to the Ukrainian people! They've been invaded. Simple as

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, big dosser said:

Usyk will cause Fury a whole world of problems.