IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

37 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

That may be so but does that mean he should get 50% when let's be honest, Fury is bringing the majority of the money to the event? 

30% of a big pot is more than 50% of a smaller pot. 

Course it should! 

7 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Fury sold 60k+ tickets at Spurs stadium for pretty much an exhibition fight. That's the pulling power Fury has. 

You're talking nonsense. It should be a 50/50 fight he should be getting more than a bloody Chisora!

54 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

That may be so but does that mean he should get 50% when let's be honest, Fury is bringing the majority of the money to the event? 

What you on about? We're talking about Tyson "'it's never been about the money for me" Fury here.

12 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Fury sold 60k+ tickets at Spurs stadium for pretty much an exhibition fight. That's the pulling power Fury has. 

And why do you think Fury would be taking "pretty much an exhibition fight" when Usyk and Joshua are both available to fight? 

Edited by Kid in the Riot
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

What you on about? We're talking about Tyson "'it's never been about the money for me" Fury here.

And why do you think Fury would be taking "pretty much an exhibition fight" when Usyk and Joshua are both available to fight? 

It’s just boring now - fight Usyk or just retire. If i had my way they wouldn’t have a choice of who fights who 

5 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No I don't think it is about the money for him. Its about the principle and he believes he is worth 70 percent of the purse and I struggle to disagree with him. I highly doubt that 30% of the crowd will be supporting Usyk and I highly doubt that 30% of the PPV will be buying it cos of Usyk. Fury is the poster boy. 

Joshua won't fight him. 

13 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

No I don't think it is about the money for him. Its about the principle and he believes he is worth 70 percent of the purse and I struggle to disagree with him. I highly doubt that 30% of the crowd will be supporting Usyk and I highly doubt that 30% of the PPV will be buying it cos of Usyk. Fury is the poster boy. 

Joshua won't fight him. 

Joshua wont fight anybody who might beat him

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Hi stortz, I'm watching the sky card at the moment....

Who's on the Liverpool bill?

Hi mate, it's a bit niche

image.thumb.png.c60237edf2bc81da5e26b9f9f2ac6ddf.png

Callum Smith was headlining but pulled out with an 'injury' a few weeks back. Looks like he'll fight Beterbiev next now after Ramadan.

edit- here's a link

https://www.vipleague.st/dazn-boxing-boxing-from-dazn-2-live-streaming

Edited by Stortz

11 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Hi mate, it's a bit niche

image.thumb.png.c60237edf2bc81da5e26b9f9f2ac6ddf.png

Callum Smith was headlining but pulled out with an 'injury' a few weeks back. Looks like he'll fight Beterbiev next now after Ramadan.

edit- here's a link

https://www.vipleague.st/dazn-boxing-boxing-from-dazn-2-live-streaming

Cheers mate, your a star.

Smith fight'll be fun while it lasts...

1 hour ago, TomF said:

I just wish the WBC had taken his belt away when he said he was retiring like Ring did.   No doubt he’ll choose another bum for April.  Even Frank must be getting ****** off with this now? 

Well Frank has said it will definitely happen.

11 hours ago, Stortz said:

Pathetic this from Fury, he really is burning all the good will people have for him.

I thought he'd fight for free? He clearly has his eye on another lucrative bout after April.

Good call Tom!

I'm pretty sure after his last fight he gave an interview after and he said he needed to have surgery? 

It could be that he hasn't fully recovered from that?