IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

49 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Have you watched the gloves are off on sky with aj and whyte,total muppet whyte is,just a thug

Yeah I watched it yesterday - the bloke is an idiot and will get knocked out I hope -

I've not seen a heavyweight with the potential of AJ for a long time, he just needs a fight where he actually gets hit back so we can see how he stands up to it.

On 05/12/2015 at 12:07, Rob k said:

Yeah I watched it yesterday - the bloke is an idiot and will get knocked out I hope -

I've not seen a heavyweight with the potential of AJ for a long time, he just needs a fight where he actually gets hit back so we can see how he stands up to it.

Whyte has knocked him down in the past, admittedly at amateur level. AJ will knock him out inside two rounds this Saturday. 

Absolutely bizarre that Fury has already been stripped of his IBF belt!

He had to fight Glazkov in a mandatory but is obviously fighting Klitschko instead. BUT all he had to do was make a deal with Glazkov so that he stepped aside ie let Glazkov fight on the Fury v Klitchsko or agree to fight Glazkov next.

Complete numpty. On the positive it now means the IBF belt is up for grabs and will surely mean AJ is guaranteed a shot at it next year. They'll be queuing up to fight Glazkov - Haye as well.

Interesting times but weird decision by Fury.

4 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

Great fight, i'm not sure Joshua is all he's been made out to be.

Still has a lot to learn, but he showed that he can fight. Took some shots in the 2nd and had to survive  for a minute. Then went from trying to knock him out to boxing him.