IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Reading Match Day Thread

If we can't win games at home we will be going straight back down.....and after a record breaking season last year I find this utterly incomprehensible?!!!

Simple really we are too vulnerable on the counter, might be different if a) Wilbs could actually hold the ball-up, he ain't good enough at this level, and b) we had another athletic CM instead of Pack. Without fixing those two crucial components our 5-3-2 system is too easily exploited by Championship level teams.

• Like 1

Simple really we are too vulnerable on the counter, might be different if a) Wilbs could actually hold the ball-up, he ain't good enough at this level, and b) we had another athletic CM instead of Pack. Without fixing those two crucial components our 5-3-2 system is too easily exploited by Championship level teams.

So why don't they put Agard on?

If we can't win games at home we will be going straight back down.....and after a record breaking season last year I find this utterly incomprehensible?!!!

do you? It comes as no surprise to me. It was going to g one of two ways. Our inexperienced players at this level were going to make the grade or they were not. What was needed was a bit of experience to guide them at this level. Someone to guide impechivous youngsters. Unfortunately all we have is Wibraham. With a couple of players with a little bit of experience.

We have ballsed up once again after promotion. No One seems to learn at this club. It's been done to death so I'll leave it at that.

Interesting we keep the same formation but change the style of play that was effective. Barmy if you ask me. Far more on the front foot this season rather than countering... Which is what we are getting done by week in week out

Edited by TRL
  • Like 1

Jeez so many managers and doom mongers...... sags will have a field day

17 goals conceded, and in the bottom 3. This is a results business, and going 2-0 down within 20 minutes home and away is simply unacceptable. Seems like we have learned nothing from the Birmingham game. We are in deep trouble already. Deep trouble. 

You cannot concede at this rate and expect to be hanging around in this division for long, 2 goals down before we even get a shot off in anger or a corner is dreaful. I suggets Cotterill slaps himself in the face a few times and wakes up before sending his team out set up like this again. It's not working and it will be costing us our place in this division and ultimately his job.

do you? It comes as no surprise to me. It was going to g one of two ways. Our inexperienced players at this level were going to make the grade or they were not. What was needed was a bit of experience to guide them at this level. Someone to guide impechivous youngsters. Unfortunately all we have is Wibraham. With a couple of players with a little bit of experience.

We have ballsed up once again after promotion. No One seems to learn at this club. It's been done to death so I'll leave it at that.

Interesting we keep the same formation but change the style of play that was effective. Barmy if you ask me. Far more on the front foot this season rather than countering... Which is what we are getting done by week in week out

Completely agree and have been saying this since April. I am truly amazed that more on this forum didn't see this coming.

On the brightside we yet again seem to have had loads of possession. Bloke behind me just commented that he'd rather play like we have and loose than just get completely battered.

The depressing irony of his comment seems lost on him.

Fir the firsr time ever im looking at uncle Steve and blaming him. The club is ******* clueless. Its bern apparent for months.