IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Milton Keynes Matchday Thread

Not a classic Championship game here with little quality and some very nervous displays. No real danger and I don't think they have had a shot on goal except couple crosses. As others have said Kodjia is the difference at moment and could easily have 2! Mentions also to Bobby Reid for some nice attacking passes and Baker looks very solid at the back 

Not a classic Championship game here with little quality and some very nervous displays. No real danger and I don't think they have had a shot on goal except couple crosses. As others have said Kodjia is the difference at moment and could easily have 2! Mentions also to Bobby Reid for some nice attacking passes and Baker looks very solid at the back 

Seems to be a great athmosphere though

Edited by bristolcitysweden

Great result today and a really entertaining match. A virtuoso performance from JK and one of the best goals you'll see at BS3. Freeman back to his best and Bobby Reid has just played his way into the side. Onwards and upwards from here.

Barman says: You can't bring that time machine in here.

Man walks into a bar.

So far so good then.

The usual great contributions from Havanatopia and BigTone. Looking forward to bagging all the points today. Come on me babbers.

Cheers me dears although not sure BigTone deserves quite the level of credit.... oh go on then.. I'll be a deferential Brit. :)

Wish player would turn their volume up can hardly here it today even when mine is on max vol

That but the most annoying thing with player, amongst many, is that when you hit anything other than prem scores it bounces back to the prem in seconds.. i used to ask myself the question.. did i click the back button in error or something?... It happens all the time so i know for sure now its not me but another very irritating foible of Player.. who does one complain to with this carp anyway? anybody know?

Oh.. here we go.. Gas commentary now. Where is that mute button...

Oh... Gas have scored.. mute that bollox.