IGNORED

Elliott Bennett (Merged)

Cobbsoldun

We'd get totally over run if we played four in midfield with the players we have.

Bennett---Smith----Freeman------Bryan

Can't see it myself.

Nor me. I'd expect Pack to partner Smith and Bryan to either drop to the bench or play at LB.

• Admin

Nor me. I'd expect Pack to partner Smith and Bryan to either drop to the bench or play at LB.

4231 would suit us better with Bennett Freeman and Bryan playing off Kodjia. Pack and Smith could form the two in front of the back four. 

In an ideal world, it would be nice to have a quality DM with experience and presence.

I always look at Bryan and think he'd make a cracking LB in the Ashley Cole type of mold.

Or maybe....

--------------------------------------------Fielding-----------------------------------------------

Ayling----------------------Flint----------------------Barker-----------------------Williams

_______________________Pack/Another Quality signing_______________

Bennett-------------Smith------------------------------Freeman---------------------Bryan

-----------------------------------------Kodijia____________________________

My Naaaaarwich supporting mate said this of him

"Great player, great attitude. Works very hard, is quick and creative, scores a few goals. Very popular with the fans"

He then goes on to say that he's very committed to the club and to a career at the top level, but probably isn't good enough

He reckons he's very much a wide player though, so I think either 343 (which I'd like to see us try) or a back 4 could be in the offing 

Wish we'd pushed for Albert if we are finally gonna play wingers but this guy looks interesting.

Great memories of City with wingers, Pritchard and Walsh, Gavin and Smudger....

Might as well get wide and attack everyone now!

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-football-training-1956-57-bristol-city-in-training-john-atyeo-tries-32572019.html

Got me thinking of pairs of flying wingers from my early days, Johnnie Watkins and Wally Hinshelwood and came across this oldie. The legendary "Big John" with Watkins and Hinshelwood either side of almost another legend Mike Thresher. The old garage (HireRite building ) and the grandstand all gone now.

Could turn out to be a very good loan signing.  Nice to see a new player coming in and filling out the squad a bit and creating many extra options / possible formations.

Can I be the first to tip him to score against Forest, and link up on a telepathic level with Kodjia.

Archived