IGNORED

Brighton Away

MurrayLives

Where is everyone drinking before hand, I am going and my hq is in Brighton....can I suggest we meet in the Prince Albert, 48 tralgar street, it's about 2 mins from train station and is a quality pub....it is the place where banksy did his kissing policeman graffiti... And it is encased on the side of the pub...good pub with stowford on tap and plenty of outside area....I and a mate will be their from 5pm if anyone wants to join in....can get a coup,le of hours drinking in before getting trap which takes about 20 mins....let me know who is coming?

The Albert is a good pub and right next to the station and Lord Nelson just a bit further down for real alers. The Open House and Signalman are either side of the rail line just a couple of minutes out of Brighton at the next station London Rd. Travel is valid from there to the Amex so no need to get additional train tickets. Likely to be busy with BHA fans but no problem there.

Open House has a great beer garden if weather is good.

Looking forward to it!  How many sold so far? Bit of a trek on a Tuesday night for most.

That's why I don't like the International Breaks. We'd take more fans if it was played on a Saturday afternoon. The two teams combined (never mind each) would have three players at the most missing.

It'd benefit City with more fans cheering them on and it'd benefit Brighton with more money at the gate.

Uninteresting fact:  Yesterdays win at Leeds for Brighton was the first football match they have won during an October since 2010..

A very interesting fact about Brighton - Bing Crosby's last public performance was there on 10 October 1977. 

+ '

Went to the old athletics ground they used to play at the last time I made it.. very much open to the elements, it rained a bit too much as i recall but we came away with a win so I was chuffed.

I would be hoping we take more than 500 to Farmer. Hopeful we have about 800 down there. Gooorrrrnnnn lads and lasses.

Meanwhile in backward Bristol, the Green Capital of Europe, a railway line lies dormant, passenger station rots and 40 years of bickering continues about the opening of the railway next to AG.

I was sat in watching Bristol play at The Gate today thinking exactly the same thing. As you know the rugby fans can drink alcohol in their seats, and drink they certainly do. Pint after pint was downed before, during and after the game. Someone mentioned the train and I wondered how all these people got to the matches, public transport is a joke any day of the week but on Sunday even worse. Not sure if they have shuttle buses, I guess they do but they can't cater for all areas. Do all these people walk, stick to only a pint and drive, have designated drivers, get a lift home or what? 

Wouldnt a nice little train station over the road suit all fans just perfectly.

Ah right. Not seen much of them so just assumed he was up front. Do they play him wide right or behind the front two? Sort of hope it`s right as at least Del will know what to expect better than most.

Ive seen a few of Brightons games this season, Baldock plays up front along with Hemed. They play with two out and out wingers but with March on the right (Left footed) and with Lua Lua out they will go with Rosenoir on the left of midfield so they both cut inside.

Not the best side in the Championship by a long way but on a roll and getting results, the Leeds win was the first win in four. Bong is ok at left back, Kayal and Stephens are both good champ midfielders but not spectacular, solid side to be fair..

The Amex is a quiet place, 20K season ticket holders but a lot of them are there to watch football and not Brighton fans, a draw would be a great result and not unachievable IMO

Archived