IGNORED

Brighton Away

MurrayLives

Looking at some highlights, they look particularly poor at defending set pieces. If Freeman can get his deliveries right, we could get a couple from free kicks/corners. Don't rate them at all (thats been and done it) and we are more than capable of winning down there.

Yep, Greer went off injured against leeds and the German Hunemeier came on who I think is better than the ageing Greer alongside Dunk. 

They are more than beatable and usually start off slowly and get stronger, so we will see. Im positive..

Been to Brighton many times to watch city but always by train, driving this time as staying over after game and making a night of it. Before I put it in aa route planner and tips for driving there?

I used to do alot of work in Sussex and found going the A34 / M27 / A27 quicker than going around the M25.

Safe journey to everyone going, I'm stuck in Germany this week so will be listening in intently.

Been to Brighton many times to watch city but always by train, driving this time as staying over after game and making a night of it. Before I put it in aa route planner and tips for driving there?

it's just M4,M25,M23.. M25 is a nightmare after 3ish..

Odd one this. It really should be a home banker, Brighton unbeaten in the league all season, four points clear at the top.

Equally, all their games have been close. Won them all by one, or drawn. Bit like us last year in a lower league, seem to have that bit of quality at key times to edge games. 

Pretty sure they will push their genuine wingers on, which always makes it difficult for us. No logic for it, but think we can sneak a result here. 

To minimise journey time on the M25 which can be and usually is a nightmare get off the M4 at Reading and go on the A322 towards Bracknell. Then pick up the M3 for one junction to hit the M25 a bit further round. You will at least avoid the busiest section of the M25 round Heathrow.

I can't see Brighton being Top 6 at the end of season, so can only assume it's a case of them having their 'run of form' at an early stage. I fancy City ( now unbeaten in 3 ) to get at least a point out of it , and I'll be putting my money where my mouth is ! ( in fact I have - 1-0 City , Freeman to score 1st (and only goal) @70-1 )

I used to do alot of work in Sussex and found going the A34 / M27 / A27 quicker than going around the M25.

Safe journey to everyone going, I'm stuck in Germany this week so will be listening in intently.

For those driving down tomorrow, definitely do this route. Moved to Brighton area a couple of years ago and I've done the journey from Bristol 100s of times now and in any sort of traffic this is by far the quickest. M4/M25/M3 late afternoon tomorrow will be a warzone, avoid at all costs. 

Looks like there will be some POTD for tomorrow too as I'm hoping to take my kids along. Brighton haven't released exact details yet but should be on the website soon. 

Its not necessarily the best footballing teams at the top come the end of the season. We managed it for a whole season under Johnson, winning by narrow margins on a regular basis.

foolish to write them off just because they weren't fancied at the start of the season.

Looking forward to it though and great motivation for our lot knowing they are still unbeaten.

Someone help me.I'm holiday at moment down at Devon.whats the best way to get commentary on the game. Radio Bristol not possible down here.

You`ve got no chance I`m afraid. I`ve been trying for years but still haven`t found a way. I just make do with a combination of Sky Sports News and OTIB. Since Brighton are top 5live might have a reporter there but doubt it with the CL on.

For those driving down tomorrow, definitely do this route. Moved to Brighton area a couple of years ago and I've done the journey from Bristol 100s of times now and in any sort of traffic this is by far the quickest. M4/M25/M3 late afternoon tomorrow will be a warzone, avoid at all costs. 

Looks like there will be some POTD for tomorrow too as I'm hoping to take my kids along. Brighton haven't released exact details yet but should be on the website soon. 

Thanks for the advice. Does the same apply on the way home when the traffic will be quieter? I am driving straight back to Chippenham after the game.

Meanwhile in backward Bristol, the Green Capital of Europe, a railway line lies dormant, passenger station rots and 40 years of bickering continues about the opening of the railway next to AG. 

Politicians are dumb shits, the lot of them. They need to get out of the City more and realise they are the laughing stock of the Country - even in sleepy old Devon we get things done in quicker time. 

Send them here to Tallinn and they can see how things are done. All residents have free transport on Buses, Trollies and Trams, this has decreased the amount of cars on the road by almost 25%  They are renovating the Rail station and have new trains built in Germany, new Trams and plans are afoot for new hybrid buses, in fact some are already in service.  Our air is one of the least polluted in Europe.  Just a shame about the Football!

Buzzing for this one today, just not looking forward to the drive!! Get to Brighton, dump the car... Then pub! Hopefully celebrate 3 points after!

maybe I've woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning but why is there such a huge space after your posts? Something to do with your signature perhaps?

That aside, tough game tonight! Will be delighted with a point

Where is everyone drinking before hand, I am going and my hq is in Brighton....can I suggest we meet in the Prince Albert, 48 tralgar street, it's about 2 mins from train station and is a quality pub....it is the place where banksy did his kissing policeman graffiti... And it is encased on the side of the pub...good pub with stowford on tap and plenty of outside area....I and a mate will be their from 5pm if anyone wants to join in....can get a coup,le of hours drinking in before getting trap which takes about 20 mins....let me know who is coming?

I'll be there. Bringing my two lads for their first ever away game. So no drinking, swearing or singing :thumbsup:

Be in the pub at 5:30

Got a good feeling right up until the match starts.

maybe I've woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning but why is there such a huge space after your posts? Something to do with your signature perhaps?

That aside, tough game tonight! Will be delighted with a point

haven't got a clue why long gap on posts. Doesn't happen all the time. Just got to Brighton. Nice and sunny!

Archived