IGNORED

The Official Champions v Nottingham Forest Match Day Thread

mods - can we have such lies removed, warnings issued, accounts blocked etc.

Its definitely a 271 / 1 ratio in Nottingham. 

Whatever next Chipdawg, you will be saying swans can't break your arm, or that Pugwash's crew never included a master bates/seaman staines/Roger the Cabin boy.

No talking crap on OTIB?

Lets see how long this lasts ...........

:yawn:

Uncle TFR

• Like 1

http://www.maximise.co.uk/blog/archive/2013/12/23/putting-the-nottingham-malefemale-ratio-myth-to-rest.aspx

i'm afraid it's all a lie chaps. Nottingham is as much of a sausage fest as anywhere 

mods - can we have such lies removed, warnings issued, accounts blocked etc.

Its definitely a 271 / 1 ratio in Nottingham. 

Whatever next Chipdawg, you will be saying swans can't break your arm, or that Pugwash's crew never included a master bates/seaman staines/Roger the Cabin boy.

In Cuba and the Philippines it is, to the nearest rounded whole number, a ratio of 50:50. This I strongly believe leads to a stable, coherent and homogeneously matched environment in which to live. This is not the main reason I live in these places which is that a local male ratio of about 49.9 of the 50 are not attractive to the 50 women.

But, more importantly, how has this gone so far off topic?

Edited by havanatopia

Seems very unfamiliar territory this, a friday evening game...when was the last?

I'm on edge. Well I always am, but tonight much more than usual. It seems such a pivotal game tonight after the Mk dons fiasco which I'm hoping didn't psychologically damage to team as much as it did me. Those three points would've lifted us clear and in my mind would've been the beginning of a fairly successful run which have elevated us towards upper half of the table. Lose tonight and I will seriously be contemplating relegation for the first time.I'm

going for an optimistic 3-1.

• Like 1