IGNORED

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion v Champions Match Day Thread

My first time here and very impressive. Good food and alcohol in the ground. Working wifi (good when you get here so early!) and great looking stadium. Pitch looking tip top as well.

only slight annoyance is literally no boozers anywhere near the ground. 

image.jpg

Pitch has one hell of a slope on it

• Like 9

Not surprised by lineup as others have said with Cotts rarely changing lineup when we win. Wilbs deserves to keep his place after last game, and playing away to Top Team in division does mean we should be more defensive with wing backs for any chance and Williams/Bennett are better in that aspect compared to Bryan/Little 

Would love a point but can see us being beaten 2-1

Is Joey Bryan still unfit, or is he genuinely behind Williams at the moment?

cheers

I don't think either to be honest. To be fair at a young age he's played a lot of consecutive football and become an integral player for us. A little spell on the sidelines, even if only for a mental rest, is probably no bad thing. I got the impression he's trying a bit too hard actually so perhaps a couple of games out would do him the world of good. 

I don't think either to be honest. To be fair at a young age he's played a lot of consecutive football and become an integral player for us. A little spell on the sidelines, even if only for a mental rest, is probably no bad thing. I got the impression he's trying a bit too hard actually so perhaps a couple of games out would do him the world of good. 

Exactly. If we get Joe back to basics and I'm sure we will see him at his best again! Not forgetting it's a very big step up from League one.

I'm sure he will be fine.

My first time here and very impressive. Good food and alcohol in the ground. Working wifi (good when you get here so early!) and great looking stadium. Pitch looking tip top as well.

only slight annoyance is literally no boozers anywhere near the ground. 

image.jpg

Didn't take them long to fill in the gaps. 

I noticed they got the seagulls on the seats, interesting idea perhaps we can incorperate suspension bridge and robin into the Dolman stand. Would look a lot better than the bristol we got there at the moment. 

Edited by Threshing Red

Can't see us winning but a one all not out of the question

I see more than 2 goals in this game, but I think we'll come out on top. 1-3 for me. Now excuse me, I've gotta get my head back from the clouds before kick off :) 

If offered a point right now, would take it in a heartbeat.

Keep unbeaten going into the next game with a little bit more rest, and go at Cardiff for a win there.

Brighton must have something about them, so worried we'll get overwhelmed.

Yeah I'd take a point all day long.

Been surprised at people all week saying they won't sustain themselves near the top and are just a mid-table outfit on a good run. Their first XI and bench look pretty strong to me.