IGNORED

Mondays match on TV in USA

City_USA

For those of us wanting to watch In the US . Mondays match is live on BeIN sports

https://www.beinsports.com/us/english-championship-soccer/show/beins1/2015-10-26/cardiff-city-fc-vs-bristol-city-fc/usbeins1cardiff-city-fc-vs-bristol-city-fc201510261940

Please note that the clocks have already gone back in the UK but ours don't go back until next weekend so don't get caught out like I have a few times!

COYR!!!

For those of us wanting to watch In the US . Mondays match is live on BeIN sports

https://www.beinsports.com/us/english-championship-soccer/show/beins1/2015-10-26/cardiff-city-fc-vs-bristol-city-fc/usbeins1cardiff-city-fc-vs-bristol-city-fc201510261940

Please note that the clocks have already gone back in the UK but ours don't go back until next weekend so don't get caught out like I have a few times!

COYR!!!

you sir are a rock star. Checked bein the other day and it was not listed for the one Bein channel I have. It is now. Just need to make Oshkosh to Chicago by 2/45 tomorrow. 

May sound easy but I have outlaws in tow. :laugh:!  COYR

you sir are a rock star. Checked bein the other day and it was not listed for the one Bein channel I have. It is now. Just need to make Oshkosh to Chicago by 2/45 tomorrow. 

May sound easy but I have outlaws in tow. :laugh:!  COYR

You're welcome. Hope all goes well with your travels and you make it in time to watch the match. COYR!

4.45am kick off here in Tokyo. I'll be up. Come on you reds!!!

Mrs City_USA is always amazed when I can get up early for the footie in a great mood but always grumpy waking up early for anything else. Funny that. 4.45am very admirable COYR

Archived