IGNORED

The Official Bolton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Maybe.  

I can't be bothered to look it up so am happy with the answer 'a long time ago'.

I did have a look but it proved too hard. And I'm too sleepy and lazy to look harder. Palace and Cardiff is my suggestion though. Those two results made us think we were ace. We weren't. 

Edited by Fordy62
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ernie goodthing said:

I watched Bolton lose 0-2 at Ipswich on Tuesday.  They were very poor and should have lost by a few more.  Presented very little threat and beaten to every 50:50 ball.  Maybe not a must win game, but definitely a should win game today.

It's say it's more of a 'might win' game. 

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I did have a look but it proved too hard. And I'm too sleepy and lazy to look harder. Palace and Cardiff is my suggestion though. Those two results made us think we were ace. We weren't. 

Yes it was Palace and Cardiff. I remember thinking we'd avoid a relegation battle after those games. How wrong I was.

Today's game could be tough. Bolton will be desperate to win to avoid being marooned in the relegation zone. Our players must avoid complacency and maintain the discipline they showed against Wolves. A win would be great but my hunch is it will be a draw.

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I was on holiday for both of those games. Somebody text me that we'd scored 4 and Woolford was MoM and I just knew he was bullshitting. When I got a similar text after the second game I couldn't believe that either. I returned home expecting a great season and was extremely disappointed.

45 minutes ago, BigTone said:

We should be a double act but could our wives bear it or just get all grizzly

You need to take control of the situation gentlemen and this joke seems to fit the bill...

A man walks into a bar and asks for a beer. After drinking it, he looks in his shirt pocket and asks for another beer. 

After drinking that one, he looks in his shirt pocket again and asks for another beer. This happens about another seven times before the bartender asks him, "Why do you keep looking in your pocket?" 

The man replies, "I have a picture of my wife in there. When she looks good enough, I'll go home."

• Like 1