IGNORED

Will we stay up? Poll

TammyAB

Will we stay up?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No.   Thought so from the shambolic  summer transfer window.  My mates tend to disagree. Though.  Give the first 5 games . They say.  Then 10 games.   We are now approaching. Xmas.   Not much changes. 352.  Same team. Same mistakes same results  not using squad.  Loan signings. Substitutes.  The only bright spark for me is codger tbh.     

17 minutes ago, kivsy said:

No.   Thought so from the shambolic  summer transfer window.  My mates tend to disagree. Though.  Give the first 5 games . They say.  Then 10 games.   We are now approaching. Xmas.   Not much changes. 352.  Same team. Same mistakes same results  not using squad.  Loan signings. Substitutes.  The only bright spark for me is codger tbh.     

I can. Not. Agree with. You.

I'm a bit more optimistic now - at least we look like we can pull out a result now and then amidst the bad stuff. Not that we've solved any of our basic problems but there seem to be half a dozen sides that I'm confident we'll finish above - being the 4 below us now plus Preston and MK.

What worries me is that we cant beat teams around us.

Preston - draw

Mk dons - draw

Bolton - draw

Rotherham - loss

Not good enough if you want to stay in this league if you ask me. I have selected yes we will stay up with SC as manager as I feel Bolton and Rotherham in the longrun will fare worse against the better sides compared to us.

I find one or two of our players are a little naive and arrogant, yesterday should be a real wake up call for them.

18 minutes ago, Calculus said:

I'm a bit more optimistic now - at least we look like we can pull out a result now and then amidst the bad stuff. Not that we've solved any of our basic problems but there seem to be half a dozen sides that I'm confident we'll finish above - being the 4 below us now plus Preston and MK.

Goes without saying though 3 wins in 18 is relegation form, this needs to improve.  We know it, the teams below us, know they need to do the same. It's all about who has the team Sprit,tatics, shrewdest business In the January window. And of course a good sprinkling of Luck. 

1 hour ago, BA14 RED said:

What worries me is that we cant beat teams around us.

Preston - draw

Mk dons - draw

Bolton - draw

Rotherham - loss

Not good enough if you want to stay in this league if you ask me. I have selected yes we will stay up with SC as manager as I feel Bolton and Rotherham in the longrun will fare worse against the better sides compared to us.

I find one or two of our players are a little naive and arrogant, yesterday should be a real wake up call for them.

Do you think this might come from SC? Or just the players own mentatlity?

3 hours ago, Kodjia said:

I know there is already a thread asking the same question, but I wanted to see clearly what everybody thinks will happen at the end of the season.

HMMMMM! why have 1 poll when you can have 2

1 hour ago, CheddarReds said:

Do you think this might come fromn SC? Or just the players own mentality?

Probably a bit of both, they were right to be confident and arrogant last season and had swagger on the pitch to go with It. This season against the better sides you cant be like that and we are being punished. Arrogant In the way we mess about with free kicks and corners and naive In the way we try at times to play through teams and have been punished (mainly beginning of the season). Talk of play offs from Freeman was mad!!

Unfortunately we are playing catch up now glad we have calm heads like Baker and 

Archived