IGNORED

Atyeo Question

Tinmans Love Child

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Depends which block you're in. They have to allocate a seat regardless of whether you're in the unreserved bit or the reserved bit, for administration purposes. What block do your tickets say? 

Bit confused, you asked what block he's in, he said N and you said they are all N ?!

So how can it depend which block you're in if they are all the same block?!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bit confused, you asked what block he's in, he said N and you said they are all N ?!

So how can it depend which block you're in if they are all the same block?!

All the blocks start with N now (for North, I believe/assume). Then each is numbered.

So there's N35, N36, N37, and N38 for home supporters.

5660e6654e64b_Screenshot2015-12-04at01.0

Looking at that, @Tinmans Love Child, I'm afraid that N38 is likely to be the reserved section due to its proximity to the away end of the stand... Stand to be corrected by those more informed, however.

Although I get the the club taking a relaxed view on the seating and helps with atmosphere. I still don't get how the club can get away with saying if you've got a ticket in a certain area then you can ignore regulation and stand wherever you want, yet in other parts of the ground you'd get thrown out for doing it even though you've both been allocated a seat to sit in

Because they realised that some people want to stand at football, heck they plan to be one of the first English clubs to introduce safe standing in their stadium if the law ever gets changed, and so taking a more pragmatic approach to things by saying "ok if you want to stand, we will take a more relaxed attitude to that provided you go in this area" makes sense. 

7 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

All the blocks start with N now (for North, I believe/assume). Then each is numbered.

So there's N35, N36, N37, and N38 for home supporters.

5660e6654e64b_Screenshot2015-12-04at01.0

Looking at that, @Tinmans Love Child, I'm afraid that N38 is likely to be the reserved section due to its proximity to the away end of the stand... Stand to be corrected by those more informed, however.

Cheers for that - Merlot does confuse one of an evening!!

Archived