IGNORED

The Officially Short Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Match Day Thread

I was quite optimistic at half time, but the sending-off clinched it for Blackburn. The second booking was in the far corner, and the lighting's not very good by that touchline. (Hopefully, the lights will be better when the West Stand's complete) The first, however, was right in front of me and as clumsy as it was stupid.

Our pen claim looked cast-iron, though. Anyone care to disagree (of those who were there, obviously ;) )

PS Great support from the singing section. Well done lads :city::clapping:

Edited by Aizoon
12 minutes ago, Slack Bladder said:
  • Did anybody else think that the corner that lead to Blackburn's opener, should have been a goal kick?
  • Sure looked like it to me and Frankie (as he tried to remonstrate with the lino)

Blatant corner mate. Sat in the south stand hit Moore after Flint misjudged it. Said to my dad it was lucky it didn't go in cause it could've gone anywhere and then 30 seconds later they've scored

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

Our pen claim looked cast-iron, though. Anyone care to disagree (of those who were there, obviously ;) )

I sit in that corner of the southstand yes a definite penalty, he basically just stood over agard and shoved him to the ground with both hands. The flint penalty never was as well, he never touched him, no contact at all.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Unfortunately I had to work today and didn't get away early.enough . Cant Say I was to disappointed after going to Rotherham last week.

Is this where I call you a liar?

No. Fair play to you. It was, at least in the first half, a decent performance.