IGNORED

Atyeo Noise Today

Davefevs

9 minutes ago, Turbored said:

Have to agree sometimes I think there a bit self righteous and they give it I am "such a great fan" etc but today I thought they were great . The Aden Flint -frankie fielding was great and the guys with the flags .. Spot on!! Good work .. Keep it up guys !!

evening turbo. 

Its a shame you think that about some fans and hopefully that image will go soon. All city fans are

important and it doesn't matter where you sit, how much you pay or how much you sing.

I thought it was great in the atyeo today and hopefully it will keep it up.

If anyone has any ideas for flags or displays etc, give us a message on here or on Twitter @section82BCFC

Good support from the City supporters today, but those from Blackburn were as bad as the Hull fans. Total silence for the first half and only came to life for a few minutes after the first goal. 

26 minutes ago, BCFCS82 said:

evening turbo. 

Its a shame you think that about some fans and hopefully that image will go soon. All city fans are

important and it doesn't matter where you sit, how much you pay or how much you sing.

I thought it was great in the atyeo today and hopefully it will keep it up.

If anyone has any ideas for flags or displays etc, give us a message on here or on Twitter @section82BCFC

I know , perhaps it's my red for bed talking or the disappointment of today. But we are all fellow reds and I ilove each and everyone of us  , I love being away from home and hearing our bristolian accent and it really makes me feel great that we come from such a fantastic part of this great country.

COYR .. 

Sadly the stewards decided they wanted to speak to me and advise me that I shouldn't be running up and down the stands trying to gee people up to sing, and that we shouldn't be carrying the Flint/Fielding two-poles around the stand. 

One steward (our bespectacled friend) advised me that the police were watching me. My behaviour was apparently not conducive to health and safety regulations. 

After such a positive meeting on Wednesday with Bristol Sport, unfortunately the same attitude is still not being adopted by the stewards on the Saturday. 

So, thought I'd better pop on here and apologise to anyone who didn't appreciate me and the other lads trying to generate noise yesterday. How selfish of us to behave in such a manner. Don't worry, won't happen again. Next game I don't want to be threatened with ejection so I'll just sit down and shut up. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Sadly the stewards decided they wanted to speak to me and advise me that I shouldn't be running up and down the stands trying to gee people up to sing, and that we shouldn't be carrying the Flint/Fielding two-poles around the stand. 

One steward (our bespectacled friend) advised me that the police were watching me. My behaviour was apparently not conducive to health and safety regulations. 

After such a positive meeting on Wednesday with Bristol Sport, unfortunately the same attitude is still not being adopted by the stewards on the Saturday. 

So, thought I'd better pop on here and apologise to anyone who didn't appreciate me and the other lads trying to generate noise yesterday. How selfish of us to behave in such a manner. Don't worry, won't happen again. Next game I don't want to be threatened with ejection so I'll just sit down and shut up. 

You made me laugh mate, fair play to you and keep it up

Forgot to add. Our bespectacled steward friend, upon me stating that the atmosphere picked up when we were moving around geeing it up, came out with this rather inane statement. 

"You don't see Liverpool fans having to run around the stand to sing". 

My response needs no explanation.....

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Forgot to add. Our bespectacled steward friend, upon me stating that the atmosphere picked up when we were moving around geeing it up, came out with this rather inane statement. 

"You don't see Liverpool fans having to run around the stand to sing". 

My response needs no explanation.....

You just couldn't make this shite up! 

Thanks to Harry and a couple of other lads gee-ing up and holding two poles of Flint and Fielding the atmosphere was the best since the Eastend. Miles better than anything last season. 

It's a shame we couldn't equalise as the place would've erupted, but the enthusiasm helped keep more blocks involved rather than the usual end blocks.

Keep it up, I rarely enjoy losing but the atmosphere yesterday softened the blow. 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Were you the lad wearing a hat?

Brilliant stuff though fella, really did keep the noise going and if anything, more people joined in. Fair shout to you! 

Shame about the stewards, utter bollocks.

I have to say, most of the stewards and the security team are great at Ashton gate. Steward 100 who is a stand manager I think and 101 his deputy are great, fantastic customer service skills. 

Some others shall we say seem to lack the correct personal skills for the job, which in turn tars other stewards with the same brush, when those other stewards are fantastic.  

12 hours ago, Harry said:

Just ignore the stewards job done. On a side note if you flap your arms a bit more you will be able to take flight and fly around the Atyeo! Now that would be good!

Took my seven year old daughter to her first game on Saturday, sat in the Lower Dolman right next to the wall by the Atyeo. Brilliant effort from all in there, she absolutely loved the atmosphere and delighted my good lady all day yesterday by endlessly bellowing out "Frankie Fielding's in the building...". Keep up the good work Harry and all, it makes a huge difference.

13 hours ago, Harry said:

And there's me thinking the police don't have the resources to engage in trivial crimes.

Archived