IGNORED

George Ferguson (Merged many times)

And Its Smith

My heart ******* bleeds the man is a disgrace and should be nowhere near government but fits in nicely with a football thug and an arsonist and a ******* vegan agriculture shadow.

Nor should a man that knowingly put his penis in a dead pigs mouth. What about someone who provokes racial tensions through largely ignorant comments and says despicable things about breast feeding women?

Or is that acceptable to you? I think we need to define some boundaries so we know what is allowed on your strict moral compass.

Nor should a man that knowingly put his penis in a dead pigs mouth.

Or is that acceptable to you? I think we need to define some boundaries so we know what is allowed on your strict moral compass.

Ummm let me see penis in a dead pigs mouth? or noses permanently up live terrorists arses?, yes that is a tough one.

if it's true, it was in private, there are no photo's or video's, you weren't there to be offended, so exactly who has he offended?, again if true was it a stupid thing to do?, YES of course it was, is the man a ****?, YES go course he is.

Ummm let me see penis in a dead pigs mouth? or noses permanently up live terrorists arses?, yes that is a tough one.

if it's true, it was in private, there are no photo's or video's, you weren't there to be offended, so exactly who has he offended?, again if true was it a stupid thing to do?, YES of course it was, is the man a ****?, YES go course he is.

I am not at all offended by the alleged pig incident. It's Camerons government's unethical economics that offend me.

Ah ok but not offended by terrorist arse kissers?.

Terrorist arse lickers? You make it sound like they used to play tennis with Bin Laden on the weekends.

Please spare me the hysteria because I can always see through it.

You could argue that what JM did was smart. He manufactured a situation to get a peace deal signed. For want of a better phrase - he head f**ked them. Thank God, some other politician probably would have caused chaos. Of course nobody would come out and say this for the fear of being branded a sympathizer.

Terrorist arse lickers? You make it sound like they used to play tennis with Bin Laden on the weekends.

You could argue that what JM did was smart. He manufactured a situation to get a peace deal signed. For want of a better phrase - he head f**ked them. Thank God, some other politician probably would have caused chaos. Of course nobody would come out and say this for the fear of being branded a sympathizer.

Total bullshit, what he manufactured was an excuse to cover his tracks, do you not believe somebody like him would not have crowed about it at the time especially to rob his arch enemy Blair of all of the credit for the surrender?.

Total bullshit, what he manufactured was an excuse to cover his tracks, do you not believe somebody like him would not have crowed about it at the time especially to rob his arch enemy Blair of all of the credit for the surrender?.

That is pure speculation. You have critisied me for speculating so I'm not having that.

Milliband is a commie, Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser, blimey the labour party really can pick 'em huh! Nice to get these facts out in the open though when they were hiding in plain sight all along, just about to bring the country down from the inside! At least now I can vote for one of our other upstanding British politicians with a clear conscience.

It's strange to me people get so hung up on this stuff, whereas things which directly influence every aspect of our daily lives (and I honestly can't say Islamic terrorists in the middle east has particularly influenced daily life for me apart from making me more depressed than usual at the world news) get completely ignored. There is never any actual discussion on policies it's just sad mud slinging and trying to dig up dirt from the past out of context.

Yeah he called Hamas "friends" during politcal discussions as he did with everyone else when welcoming them to a debate table because that's how you talk to people when you are negotiating something. No he doesn't agree with them. No he isn't a terrorist. Do people seriously believe this stuff? Give me a break.

Milliband is a commie, Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser, blimey the labour party really can pick 'em huh! Nice to get these facts out in the open though when they were hiding in plain sight all along, just about to bring the country down from the inside! At least now I can vote for one of our other upstanding British politicians with a clear conscience.

It's strange to me people get so hung up on this stuff, whereas things which directly influence every aspect of our daily lives (and I honestly can't say Islamic terrorists in the middle east has particularly influenced daily life for me apart from making me more depressed than usual at the world news) get completely ignored. There is never any actual discussion on policies it's just sad mud slinging and trying to dig up dirt from the past out of context.

Yeah he called Hamas "friends" during politcal discussions as he did with everyone else when welcoming them to a debate table because that's how you talk to people when you are negotiating something. No he doesn't agree with them. No he isn't a terrorist. Do people seriously believe this stuff? Give me a break.

So 3 weeks after the IRA tried to blow up the democratically elected British government bringing 2 convicted IRA terrorists to parliament was the act of a trustworthy politician?.

So 3 weeks after the IRA tried to blow up the democratically elected British government bringing 2 convicted IRA terrorists to parliament was the act of a trustworthy politician?.

Corbyn was opposed to any of the violence, and pursued talks to find a political settlement as he has in all of these situations, which is what ultimately worked. He has stated many times he doesn't condone their actions. "Trustworthy" doesn't enter into it

As I said, it's all mud slinging (just like it was with Milliband) over something that happened over thirty years ago. Why do people have to make every labour leader out to be some pantomime comedy villain secretly plotting our downfall and hating everything about the country?

Would you compile a list of which politicians you think are trustworthy, out of interest? Every country has had a fair few embarrassing guests sat around its table at one point or another, and no doubt 10x more we're not even aware of.

Just for the record I broadly like Corbyn, but I don't agree with everything he says by any stretch of the imagination.

I am glad to see that the NHS and economy are high up the list. Those are the most pressing issues.

In all seriousness, have we not learned that these kind of surveys don't generally reflect the actual views of people anyway?

So you don't believe the immigration/migrants is the number 1 concern for a majority of the British public at the moment?.

So you don't believe the immigration/migrants is the number 1 concern for a majority of the British public at the moment?.

It's the #1 concern for 40% of people, so no. That poll shows what was mentioned as among the most important issues facing Britain, not only their #1 most important issue. It unsurprisingly increases a lot with age (only 38% of 18-24 year olds mentioned immigration, compared to 63% of 55-64 year olds, and 65% over over 65s), and also with tory voters (76% of them mentioned it, compared to 49% of labour voters).

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3628/EconomistIpsos-MORI-September-2015-Issues-Index.aspx

It's the #1 concern for 40% of people, so no. That poll shows what was mentioned as among the most important issues facing Britain, not only their #1 most important issue. It unsurprisingly increases a lot with age (only 38% of 18-24 year olds mentioned immigration, compared to 63% of 55-64 year olds, and 65% over over 65s), and also with tory voters (76% of them mentioned it, compared to 49% of labour voters).

https://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3628/EconomistIpsos-MORI-September-2015-Issues-Index.aspx

So what exactly is the number 1 concern then?, after sifting through all of your extra figures.

There will always be some people who blame their woes on immigrants. They are an easy target.

Funny that all the other problems on that poll are not the result of immigrants. Immigrants are not to blame for the hardships and inequality that we are seeing today.

There will always be some people who blame their woes on immigrants. They are an easy target.

Funny that all the other problems on that poll are not the result of immigrants. Immigrants are not to blame for the hardships and inequality that we are seeing today.

Nice answer but where in my question or anything that I have said on this thread required your statement?.

Most people like me just want to make sure that we are taking 'real' refugees and that they are properly vetted and properly monitored.

Your statements as has been mentioned before always seems to seek to portray anybody who has a differing view from you as a racist.

PS:- Also apart from your 'statement' you never answered the question again.

Nice answer but where in my question or anything that I have said on this thread required your statement?.

Most people like me just want to make sure that we are taking 'real' refugees and that they are properly vetted and properly monitored.

Your statements as has been mentioned before always seems to seek to portray anybody who has a differing view from you as a racist.

PS:- Also apart from your 'statement' you never answered the question again.

I didn't fully answer your question because its rhetorical so quite difficult to answer.  I see you have come out with another sweeping statement though, "most people like me".

I genunly think it is stupid that people have said immigration is their biggest worry.  Especially in a week when we have had tax credit cuts and further blows to the NHS. Unfortunately the migration crisis has has distracted people from the bigger issues closer to home.

Aint that the truth, Cameron and Farage are the only political leaders that have their heads screwed on over the refugee/migration episode, I don't see many complaining about accepting real refugees from real camps only. But because it's Farage and Cameron the two marmite characters saying it, it's somehow wrong to believe its a sensible idea. I wish people would start thinking outside of coloured rosettes for a change and actually look at both sides and then decide.

I didn't fully answer your question because its rhetorical so quite difficult to answer.  I see you have come out with another sweeping statement though, "most people like me".

I genunly think it is stupid that people have said immigration is their biggest worry.  Especially in a week when we have had tax credit cuts and further blows to the NHS. Unfortunately the migration crisis has has distracted people from the bigger issues closer to home.

Now people are stupid because they have different concerns.

Watch this space, 80% of the migrants in Germany are reckoned to be single males, Merkel's opening of pandora's box is going to backfire big style.

This is my favorite one. A friend from uni I know was contemplating allowing a refugee to live with him and his family, I showed him this and now he changed his mind. The press are free to present anything they like, but the media in England kept this quiet. No idea why. 

After all, every single person travelling across Europe now is fleeing a war zone and if you question just one of them, then you are a Waysist... :-) 

Edit* spelling error. 

I agree I blame the politicians..................................................they let the immigrants in, they are the problem :whistle:

You could also argue immigration contribute to all the other issues as well, if you were inclined. 

I was quite shocked to read that we have 300 Jamaican nationals in our prison system that cost the taxpayer £10 million a year. We're building a prison in Jamaica and deporting them which over  time will save money.

Poles lead the way for highest number of foreign nationals in our prison system with the Irish at no. 2 then Jamaicans.

Lithuania and Romania also feature but hardly any Muslim countries interestingly.

11217655_10153162600726299_2364454488083440320_n.jpg

Pathetic absolutely pathetic, all you do is try to label people who don't agree with you and you never answer anything.

So i'll try to make it easy for you, most people are concerned about immigration and migrants not because they are 'stupid' like you label them but because "Most people like me just want to make sure that we are taking 'real' refugees and that they are properly vetted and properly monitored".

You on the other hand seem to prefer the Merkel approach, open the gates and see what happens.

Archived