IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I asked you a few weeks ago what Estonian women are like, and I do not recall receiving a reply?

Now is your chance.

Well?

Uncle TFR

What's that got to do with it!   Anyway didn't see your question.  Well,  Estonian women are usually very slim and can be quite tall, in general are very good looking and lot's of real blonds, the only problem is they all like to dye their hair black,  Why, I don't know.   Lot's of Russian decent girls here as well, mostly very good looking and slim.

10 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I feel insulted that you could beleive I own a Morris Marina!  I was, of course, referring to the legendary Marina Dolman.  

I thought the laughably named Fastback was rather dashing in an English Mustard type way!

8 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I asked you a few weeks ago what Estonian women are like, and I do not recall receiving a reply?

Now is your chance.

Well?

Uncle TFR

There is one out here that i am aware of Taxi... she is about 5' 9" towers above most filipinos, is about the only woman i can get fairly level eye contact with but whom, sadly, is not worth a second glance. In fact, since I have already done that several times and seen a misery guts each time always bossing people about, i look away now. Sad but true. That said I am gonna try a 'have a lovely Christmas' when i next see her, if its before the 25th, in one last ditch attempt just because i want to see those shiny white teeth the scandinavians seem to have and prove me wrong.

I hope this anecdotal evidence is helpful.

Edited by havanatopia
2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

What's that got to do with it!   Anyway didn't see your question.  Well,  Estonian women are usually very slim and can be quite tall, in general are very good looking and lot's of real blonds, the only problem is they all like to dye their hair black,  Why, I don't know.   Lot's of Russian decent girls here as well, mostly very good looking and slim.

It's got EVERYTHING to do with it, as far as I am concerned.

I heard Russian women are total bitches.

Perhaps Estonian women are better than this.

And why, indeed would women dye there hair black?

What about personality - do you not think this is important? Eh?

Uncle TFR

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I thought the laughably named Fastback was rather dashing in an English Mustard type way!

There is one out here that i am aware of Taxi... she is about 5' 9" towers above most filipinos, is about the only woman i can get fairly level eye contact with but whom, sadly, is not worth a second glance. In fact, since I have already done that several times and seen a misery guts each time always bossing people about, i look away now. Sad but true. That said I am gonna try a 'have a lovely Christmas' when i next see her, if its before the 25th, in one last ditch attempt just because i want to see those shiny white teeth the scandinavians seem to have and prove me wrong.

I hope this anecdotal evidence is helpful.

Sorry to correct you Hanantopia, but Estonians are not Scandinavians, they are Uralic-Finnish.

6 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Sorry to correct you Hanantopia, but Estonians are not Scandinavians, they are Uralic-Finnish.

You are absolutely right. Appreciate the correction. Silly mistake.

I just had a thought from this chitter chatter you are having with Taxi; the Estonian here may have some Russian blood.. probably quite likely. This might explain the stereotypical 'misery guts' nonsense. 

Anyway, back on topic... Will Holloway be at the match today? His sort of fixture I would have thought.

Edited by havanatopia
Just now, havanatopia said:

You are absolutely right. Appreciate the correction. Silly mistake.

I just had a thought from this chitter chatter you are having with Taxi; the Estonian here may have some Russian blood.. probably quite likely. This might explain the stereotypical 'misery guts' nonsense. 

Sorry again!    My wife is Russian so is all her family obviously and they all have a good sense of humour and are very nice generally.  Like all races there are always misery guts and Russians have them as well.  I have been married three times and the other two, one was English and the other Welsh were not a patch on her, Russian women are very family minded and like to look after their husbands and family.

4 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Sorry again!    My wife is Russian so is all her family obviously and they all have a good sense of humour and are very nice generally.  Like all races there are always misery guts and Russians have them as well.  I have been married three times and the other two, one was English and the other Welsh were not a patch on her, Russian women are very family minded and like to look after their husbands and family.

I did use the word stereotypical which means, by definition, its not my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I've taken the time to research the claims made on this thread.

I used the internet for this.

In summary, Estonian women, in general, appear to resemble Welsh women fairly closely.

The only question remains this: what is the link?

Uncle TFR

None whatsoever!   For a start, I don't think Welsh women are usually very tall and probably not that slim, they tend to have a temper whereas Estonian woman are usually very quiet and can be a bit shy.  Welsh pirates perhaps?

4 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

None whatsoever!   For a start, I don't think Welsh women are usually very tall and probably not that slim, they tend to have a temper whereas Estonian woman are usually very quiet and can be a bit shy.  Welsh pirates perhaps?

'Welsh pirates?'

Barbary pirates - yes.

African pirates - yes.

Cornish pirates - yes.

Collis1 - yes.

We've yet to come across Welsh pirates. Perhaps you have made this up.

Why are you being so secretive about Estonian women? All you have achieved is to raise suspicion and interest.

Your fairly crude attack on the Welsh is also 'unhelpful'.

I suggest you start talking pretty quickly, as I am starting to get angry now.

Uncle TFR

28 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

It's got EVERYTHING to do with it, as far as I am concerned.

I heard Russian women are total bitches.

Perhaps Estonian women are better than this.

And why, indeed would women dye there hair black?

What about personality - do you not think this is important? Eh?

Uncle TFR

All Russian women are not bitches, most of them that I know are very nice and when you get a good looking Russian woman they are WOW!  they look after themselves and their family and husbands.  My wife is 65,  but only looks 45,  she has a great figure and looks after herself and me.

8 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

'Welsh pirates?'

Barbary pirates - yes.

African pirates - yes.

Cornish pirates - yes.

Collis1 - yes.

Why are you being so secretive about Estonian women? All you have achieved is to raise suspicion and interest.

Uncle TFR

OK!   Then I suggest you come and find out for yourself.   Flights go from Gatwick, Stansted and Manchester.  Beer is cheap and lot's of girls in the bars, ask the City fans who came out for the England match.    BTW,  I worked in Cardiff for 15 years driving buses,  so I think I know what I am talking about.

28 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

'Welsh pirates?'

Barbary pirates - yes.

African pirates - yes.

Cornish pirates - yes.

Collis1 - yes.

Uncle TFR

Captain Morgan, famous for his rum, was a Welsh pirate!

Edited by Aizoon
3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Leave it out Taxi... Talinn is getting wound up a bit.

back to the footies or open a new thread.. may i suggest:-

'Taxi for Talinn' ?

Thanks Havan!   I'am not wound up, but I don't like it when posters come on here and quite honestly don't know what they are talking about, That's why I suggest they come here and see for their selves, just like millions do every year.    Anyway, hope they play better today, with arguably our strongest team out, so COYRs!!!!!