IGNORED

Missing JET

Bat Fastard

If we still had JET as the "Go to" player to change a game, maybe we would not be in our current position.  His eye for a great pass and a goal is clearly needed.  It must be a top priority to find a player like him in the window - hopefully one who can contribute some work rate as well as moments of genius.

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

get over it. Jet wanted to go and he was never a SC type of player. Me personally I loved watching jet but we really need to move on!

We could move on if we had been anything like competent in the summer, unfortunately our management team were anything but competent in that period so they deserve all the flack that's coming their way.

4 minutes ago, Rob k said:

We could move on if we had been anything like competent in the summer, unfortunately our management team were anything but competent in that period so they deserve all the flack that's coming their way.

Why? Players didn't want to come here. We made offers that were on the money. What else should they have done - signed players who were not good enough?

5 minutes ago, Rob k said:

agree with most of that but he's at qpr now so can't help us this season. Still after yesterday I have never felt so low

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Why? Players didn't want to come here. We made offers that were on the money. What else should they have done - signed players who were not good enough?

Unfortunately it's their Job, if you can't get better than you ensure what we have stays. We didn't even offer a contract and I'm sure Cunningham would have played a part this season at times. 

Even the loan work has generally been poor.

Im totally underwhelmed with this season and wonder what will change in January

50 minutes ago, Spoons said:

agree with most of that but he's at qpr now so can't help us this season. Still after yesterday I have never felt so low

Never felt so low? I can only assume you are new to this 'supporting City' caper.

Hull in the play offs, Brighton in the play offs, 82, losing the title to Rovers.... None of these things left you feeling as bad as you do today? You've been lucky if this is as bad as you've experienced.

Countless other low point I could reference as well, but this isn't one of them for me.

30 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Never felt so low? I can only assume you are new to this 'supporting City' caper.

Hull in the play offs, Brighton in the play offs, 82, losing the title to Rovers.... None of these things left you feeling as bad as you do today? You've been lucky if this is as bad as you've experienced.

Countless other low point I could reference as well, but this isn't one of them for me.

Indeed - many more low points than this. Losing 9 games in a row and the Brighton PO final stand out for me.

I've seen us let in many last minute goals - its happened before and it will happen again (probably tomorrow). Yesterday was frustrating as it was pretty important...

Archived