IGNORED

The Official Burnley v Bristol City Match Day Thread

14 minutes ago, samo II said:

Well, I wonder what led to Bryan getting dropped.

Assist in his cameo at QPR and part of a team that led for 90 mins two days ago; will guess it must be fitness, because hardly any other plausible reason, if you follow the logic that the rest of the team have done enough to retain their places.

COYR

Also was most at fault for the Charlton goal (although was knackered and Cotts should have seen that and subbed him before).

Williams is better defensively in what could be a tricky away game against a team that just came down from the premier league. It's not exactly rocket science why Bryan has made way for him today, although I do agree it's a bit unfortunate for Bryan seeing as he's done well the last game and a bit that he played.

3 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Guess where it would have gone against us?

PS Final score Bolton 1 Blackburn 0 - now, who would have predicted that?

If they are going to win that was the one, for them, to win. Huge result. 4 points behind us.. no worries. 

And I have to say i love it when the Chicken Lickin' Farmers lose.

Edited by havanatopia
1 minute ago, ciderup said:

I'm thinking this could either be a right gubbing or we might nick it. IF we can get the first goal (remember them), it might play on their minds a bit with their current form.

COME ON CITY

We'll nick it, make no mistake.  I've already ticked this win off and am looking ahead to following up with another win against Reading!

• Like 1