IGNORED

The Official Burnley v Bristol City Match Day Thread

I dread to think how Cotts is feeling. We have a back three that on paper should be more than good enough for this league. Including Flinty who was nothing short of a rock last season. But we keep giving goal after goal away with shit defending.

There's only so many tactics you can teach a team. Stop making shit mistakes is not really a tactic or something that a manager can tell a team. What can he do?

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I dread to think how Cotts is feeling. We have a back three that on paper should be more than good enough for this league. Including Flinty who was nothing short of a rock last season. But we keep giving goal after goal away with shit defending.

There's only so many tactics you can teach a team. Stop making shit mistakes is not really a tactic or something that a manager can tell a team. What can he do?

More worrying is that we can hardly muster an attack. Sooner or later you are going to concede if you are under so much pressure.

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Worrying times... it's one thing getting beat it's another getting beat without showing any spirit. We better have some irons in the fire for the Jan window or we are going down.

Do you think that possibly the players are tired, after all no changes from Saturday, or are they simply not playing fo SC anymore?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Blimey Van Gaal talks some carp... sorry just had to throw that in. Viz my plaayerzzzz, I vill tork virst and you, zee media, vill be larst. Go eat some potatoes in Eindhoven you boring old red faced fart face.

Van Gaal was screwed the moment someone pointed out he looks like Beavis.

1 minute ago, Roadrunner said:

This second half will tell us how good a manager he is. Will he keep the same format and not use subs again. or will he use the subs early in a different format.

No chance, he will say, these players needed the chance to put things right, they are a great bunch of lads!

4 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Horace reminds me that Hedgehog Hospital is on ITV at 5:30. Not to be missed, he says.

Prolly more fun than this game.

I am going to publicly name and shame my Jack Russell Jet, he just over 2 years old and has just realised that he has a heritage in hunting and he has become an expert hodger botherer, we have a huge garden and have several hodgers, I cannot let him out of my sight in the garden, he even decided to wake up one he found attempting to hibernate the other day, I have warned about his nocturnal behaviour and benched him on many occasions but Jet is quite laid back with that.

Fortunately no hodgers have needed hodger ER yet.

5 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Cotts and the team

no motivation

no tactics

no signings

out of his depth and hopeless

We're playing against a strong Championship club with more depth and better players.

Having said that we've nothing to lose now and I'd like to see Burns on asap.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad