IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

8 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Thought it was quite interesting that Lansdown "liked this tweet" after the charlton game:yawn:12516711_1005671459471866_519651902_o.th

I think thats more due to a 63 year old man not being able to properly use twitter.

Of the 17 tweet's he has "liked" one of them is:  Congratulation to Ann Gimblad, the winner of Tuli's 2012 Photo Competition, with 47 Likes putting Ann's “Friends"

3 minutes ago, Supersquirrel said:

You saw him also? If a Bristol flyer why was he in a city tracksuit?

I saw a guy in a track suit with a lanyard. Saw it was red. Didn't pay too much attention otherwise. First impression was basketball. Was at least as tall as Flint I think. 

21 minutes ago, Londoner said:

to be fair when we signed Kodjia all we had was a couple of dodgy links to some French websites.

very similar to this Garita link....only problem is from the videos he looks like a similar version to John Akinde!!

Videos like that don't tell you much - Kodjia looks a pretty deft finisher in his ones from Angers!

8 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Ah, oh dear. I wasn't that enamoured with Bennett but would have preferred he stayed.. Could be a tricky month

Yep.

7 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

Who needs subs?  We're going to play rush back goalies and flood the midfield.

"Stop bunching"

30 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I see grealish been linked with loan to championship. Improvement on freeman?

Improvement on Freeman?  Mmmm, tough one....just a bit!

16 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I believe we will have a look in France and Spain.

Just to add to further confusion I'll mention two forwards from Watford; Uche Ikpeazu and Mathias Ranegié

I'd pass on both, Ikpeazu hasn't done much at Port Vale in the league one, Ranegie hasn't done anything in England hence why now in China (although don't know much about him apart from stats).

1 minute ago, Selred said:

I'd pass on both, Ikpeazu hasn't done much at Port Vale in the league one, Ranegie hasn't done anything in England hence why now in China (although don't know much about him apart from stats).

Ikpeazu had a bright start at Port Vale but got a red card against Burton and did not play after that. Ranegié is back in England after a season in Chinese second division scoring 11 in 25 games. 31 years old though  

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Ikpeazu had a bright start at Port Vale but got a red card against Burton and did not play after that. Ranegié is back in England after a season in Chinese second division scoring 11 in 25 games. 31 years old though  

5 goals in 21 isn't good enough for a step up to the Championship unfortunately, Agard had a better ratio. 

If Watford thought Ranegie was good enough for the Championship he wouldn't of been loaned out. I'd rather we signed someone like Vibe who had a better record abroad than these two. 

Archived