IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

1 minute ago, Kjetil N said:

A player hopeful of playing in Euro16 could also be Iceland international, Elías Már Ómarsson (20). Twitter rumours claiming City have bid £700K for the forward, currently playing for Norwegian Premier League team Vålerenga. 2 caps for Iceland...

Good spot mate, who on twitter has said it?

17 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Apparently Leeds wanted him on loan but Norwich want a permanent transfer .

Not surprised that that particular deal is off . 

City ? Hmmmm ...

could be a good fit .

fingers crossed he signs and score against Leeds on Saturday all after turning them down....now that would be sweet :-)

26 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Tbh, if we signed dack, roofe, lafferty et al that would mean burns, Bryan and Reid will lose out again. Can see them leaving soon if they don't get a serious opportunity to play soon

Wherever they go they will need to be used to being part of a squad. Burns admitted he was "blowing" in the last 15 Saturday, Reid went down with cramp, if we had the right subs around they could be building their pitch time in a more measured way.

On 01/01/2016 at 16:47, Cider red said:

Darren Bent to sign this week if wages can be sorted

This is what i was told be two Derby fans who have boxes there

He was left out of Derby squad at weekend so he could talk to us

I cant see it being true but just passing on what i was told

Feel free to shoot me!!!

D

43 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Tbh, if we signed dack, roofe, lafferty et al that would mean burns, Bryan and Reid will lose out again. Can see them leaving soon if they don't get a serious opportunity to play soon

Why would they miss out, personally i think Wes is more of a winger at this stage of his career than a striker,. Joe is more of a winger. Bobby i don;t think is quite ready to be playing full time anyway. 

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Is that a suggestion Ray or are you suggesting we are in for him ? 

Just a suggestion. Looks to me like Palace have recalled him because they're ready to listen to offers. If people are talking about Royhs Wiggins for 300k then personally I would rather have this lad. Would be a good addition to the squad in a position we need cover for not a lot of money. He's only 20 but he's a big lad and he's already had some good league one & two experience.

11 minutes ago, Ray White said:

Just a suggestion. Looks to me like Palace have recalled him because they're ready to listen to offers. If people are talking about Royhs Wiggins for 300k then personally I would rather have this lad. Would be a good addition to the squad in a position we need cover for not a lot of money. He's only 20 but he's a big lad and he's already had some good league one & two experience.

Ok - ta :D

4 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Darren Bent to sign this week if wages can be sorted

This is what i was told be two Derby fans who have boxes there

He was left out of Derby squad at weekend so he could talk to us

I cant see it being true but just passing on what i was told

Feel free to shoot me!!!

D

We were definitely in for him but I heard his preference was to sit on the Derby bench. 

Archived