IGNORED

if he does go? what about mark Cooper. .

castle red

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

If people don't understand we were outplayed it is hillarious

We won 3-0. We completely dominated from the first to last minute.

Step away from the PC 

14 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We won 3-0 but they bossed us for 90 minutes and played some superb football

The problem is, the history books will always say 3-0 and when everybody who was at the game are long dead and gone the history books will still say 3-0, they will also say Swindon won **** all and got battered at Wembley.

Much like your current government in the 2018 election if they last that long.

PS:- Tommy I don't how football is quantified in Sweden but in the rest of the world the team that scores the most goals win the game, you get **** all for style, you only get style points at winter sports events.

On a serious note I don't believe Mark Cooper has what it takes to do well for us at this level. He has proved to do 'ok' and play 'pretty' football at tinpot clubs without actually achieving a Promotion at the end of it. 
He has no better experience than SC at this level either so I don't believe he would be the man to turn us around.

No no. Slow down everyone. We did win 3-0 and it ended up comfortable but it wasn't a 90 minutes of lovely football performance from us. At 0-0 Frank made a couple spectacular saves. Once we got our first however, we dominated. I hate the cheating scum as well but if it wasn't for Frank it could've been a much different t outcome.

As for the manager at the time, I'm not sure. He done ok last season but what happened this season? Just had the right group last season I think. It'd be a gamble to get rid of Cotts and bring in Cooper. It would be very underwhelming: 

17 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

You can not blame the manager for bad behaviour of skilled individuals. Mark Coopers order was to play us off the park and they did

Yes you can, he can tell the players to cut out the diving and cheating, he can say if you don't then you won't play. 

Also they didn't play us off the park, but that is another point.

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

No no. Slow down everyone. We did win 3-0 and it ended up comfortable but it wasn't a 90 minutes of lovely football performance from us. At 0-0 Frank made a couple spectacular saves. Once we got our first however, we dominated. I hate the cheating scum as well but if it wasn't for Frank it could've been a much different t outcome.

As for the manager at the time, I'm not sure. He done ok last season but what happened this season? Just had the right group last season I think. It'd be a gamble to get rid of Cotts and bring in Cooper. It would be very underwhelming: 

Change the name FF for any goalkeeper anywhere else in world football and you have just described the game of football except the concept is the team that scores the most goals win the game and gain 3 points, that is all that counts at the final whistle, it's why the game is so loved.

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

No one was saying they were a bad team, far from it. But dominated for 90 minutes??

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It has nothing do do with the hatred of Swindon. Hate them as mutly clearch as you like. But the stats are perfectly and you are all free to watch the game again- we were outplayed for 90 minutes  http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32126391

Good night and long live the free word

it must have been very refreshing for Cooper to hear Papa Johnson and little Lee, say how pretty their football was for 35 minutes and then what?, **** all, nil goals, nil points, watch ice skating or ski jumping if you want a sport that awards style points.

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

No one was saying they were a bad team, far from it. But dominated for 90 minutes??

I'm just saying he had a point before the 90 minutes nonsense. There was an early spell where they looked more likely to score. Frank kept us in it and we didn't look back after I think it was Agard that scored

9 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It has nothing do do with the hatred of Swindon. Hate them as mutly clearch as you like. But the stats are perfectly and you are all free to watch the game again- we were outplayed for 90 minutes  http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32126391

Good night and long live the free word

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32770740 Oh look another game Swindle "dominated" for 90 minutes according to stats. Its strange how they kept losing considering they dominated every game they played.

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Change the name FF for any goalkeeper anywhere else in world football and you have just described the game of football except the concept is the team that scores the most goals win the game and gain 3 points, that is all that counts at the final whistle, it's why the game is so loved.

No doubt and by the end of it we were clearly the better team. Just saying I was there and there was a brief spell before we scored where I was very nervous as they looked likely to go up. People were making it sound like from the opening whistle we were on top of them and they didn't have a sniff of goal. We were soundly the better team by the end but it was a nail biter early on. 

Archived