IGNORED

WBA Parking?

Pickle Rick

Just now, Scrumpy said:

As I'll be driving up tomorrow, I was wandering if anyone knows of ideal places to park near by?

I might just end up finding a spot in a residential area if possible.

Driving up too, apparently there are some residential area's to park, however also quite a few car parks which the price is up to £5. 

5 minutes ago, Selred said:

Driving up too, apparently there are some residential area's to park, however also quite a few car parks which the price is up to £5. 

Yea I want to avoid paying if possible, so it may have to be a residential area.

Looking online at the maps, unfortunately there isn't a shopping center/supermarket near by to park in.

Edit - Was thinking around here:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4966841,-1.982499,697m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Could make a good exit post-match onto a less busy jct 2 of the M5.

Big tip if some cheeky little spotty kid says' hey mate give me a pound and I will look after your car' do it! Few years back my old man paid a fiver in a car park at wba a little kid approached and said the above, my dad gave him the pound! I was mad with my old man, get back after the game there were 3/4 cars with smashed windscreens!! Best pound ever spent! But not right.

Sorry should of posted this days ago instead of messing around. Parking is available at the Dartmouth Cricket Club which on the left of the Birmingham Road just off the roundabout from the Motorway. There are various sites down the Birmingham Road, you can park except McDonald's and Wicke's. There are industrial estates on both Middlemore Road (where the away coaches park) and the bottom of Halfords Lane you can park as well. All within 5-10 minute walk of the stadium. Have a safe trip  

17 minutes ago, baggie192 said:

Sorry should of posted this days ago instead of messing around. Parking is available at the Dartmouth Cricket Club which on the left of the Birmingham Road just off the roundabout from the Motorway. There are various sites down the Birmingham Road, you can park except McDonald's and Wicke's. There are industrial estates on both Middlemore Road (where the away coaches park) and the bottom of Halfords Lane you can park as well. All within 5-10 minute walk of the stadium. Have a safe trip  

Any pubs by theese car parks for us to have a drink?

40 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Got a mini bus going. Need a car park to accommodate preferably walking distance to ground a watering hole. Any ideas?

Cricket club's closer to The Vine while Middlemore Road is closer to The Royal Oak If you have Disabled/Movement impeded The Royal Oak would be a better call or the Fan Zone which is directly across the road from the Stadium, but, the queues to the beer vans are really long there

37 minutes ago, baggie192 said:

Cricket club's closer to The Vine while Middlemore Road is closer to The Royal Oak If you have Disabled/Movement impeded The Royal Oak would be a better call or the Fan Zone which is directly across the road from the Stadium, but, the queues to the beer vans are really long there

Do you know how much it is to park in the cricket club/

Archived