IGNORED

The Official West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City Match Day Thread

15 minutes ago, cynic said:

Careful.

You'll get reported to Admin.

He sent me a PM to say he told teacher that I was being a meanie.

Could happen to you - watch out !

Anyway, all this is distracting from a really good result - disappointing that we conceded late, but stil a very welcome performance and result.

Eh? Don't try and make me look like tje bad guy. I reported you yes, for a comment which you've since wisely deleted. I also remember your racist comments from a few years ago. Anyway, Nobody wants to hear any of this, let's just let admin deal with it Yeh! Night.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Also what makes the moaning even more silly is our academy keeper played 45 minutes and Agard and Burns were brought on, everything most moaners have craved and still they moan, I don't get it, today was an opportunity to forget the woes of our season so far and let's be honest 2-2 away to a prem team must have surely have exceeded the expectations of most BCFC fans?.

Might I be so bold as to just say, from my time on this place in the last few years, you do spend a lot of time yourself just moaning about the moaners (spudski, especially) moaning. That's just something I've noticed although it may not be wholly representative of your posting history, I'm not sure. Just a little feedback for you, there.

Why not just rejoice at a rollicking good cup-tie and a great effort from the boys?! Up the City!

24 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

How can people not love Kodjia  

Great photo...and this is why we really can't afford to relegated. How wonderful to have a young and talented player who apparently barely speaks our language  so enthused about playing well for our club. Go down and we can kiss that goodbye.

Let's hope that behind the scenes things are kicking on…and that the powers that be appreciate the passion that will take over 5000 people to Brum to watch City on a miserable winter afternoon.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Might I be so bold as to just say, from my time on this place in the last few years, you do spend a lot of time yourself just moaning about the moaners (spudski, especially) moaning. That's just something I've noticed although it may not be wholly representative of your posting history, I'm not sure. Just a little feedback for you, there.

Why not just rejoice at a rollicking good cup-tie and a great effort from the boys?! Up the City!

What an incredibly strange post.

I am "rejoicing at a rollicking good cup-tie and a great effort from the boys?! Up the City!, my point is why isn't everybody else?.

But hey if defending the team that I support is moaning then don't expect any change, but you are actually attacking the wrong person here IMO.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.

32 minutes ago, redfieldred said:

the most important thing today was not to get tonked and to put on a good display. That will have restored some belief in the team (especially in attack) which had been absent since the second half of charlton match. 

I said in the  *'sack cloth'  thread that todays perfornance on and off the field (fab travelling support) would not have harmed our 'attractiveness' to potential transfer targets during this window. 

That could prove invaluable right now!

(*Zack Clough) 

1 minute ago, Atlanta_Red said:

These comments about the ref playing over 5 minutes instead of 4 - I was given to understand that his instructions are to play a MINIMUM of the time shown,  It's then at his discretion beyond that.  Shoot me down if I'm wrong. 

You're right. Cotts is just gutted

12 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

What an incredibly strange post.

I am "rejoicing at a rollicking good cup-tie and a great effort from the boys?! Up the City!, my point is why isn't everybody else?.

But hey if defending the team that I support is moaning then don't expect any change, but you are actually attacking the wrong person here IMO.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.

No problems, old boy. It must be strange to you but it's not to me. Just something I've picked up on (which in turn will probably say something about me. Who cares. It's a good day. Enjoy yer evening!)

4 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Not for me, mate.  I've always believed that we'd be in a better position now if we stuck with Pulis.  Of course we'll never know, but I have a feeling he would have got us up before 2007...

Not with the overpriced, fat, injury prone, has been wasters that he was signing whilst he was with us he wouldn't have.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Atlanta_Red said:

These comments about the ref playing over 5 minutes instead of 4 - I was given to understand that his instructions are to play a MINIMUM of the time shown,  It's then at his discretion beyond that.  Shoot me down if I'm wrong. 

Thats true, but the real frustration is that he told the players time was up as the freekick was about to be taken.

he then allowed the freekick and there was two phases before the goal.

he simply didnt have the bottle to blow up when time, by his own admission was already up !!!!!

• Like 3

Going back to Kodjia, before he scored he had missed another excellent chance and it went behind for a goal kick. As the others trotted back to the half way line Kodjia remained for a few moments on his own and seemed to put his hands together and looked to the sky. Whatever he said, and whoever he asked he was rewarded. Either that or the roar of support he got from 5000+ City fans spurred him on.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, finbarr_in_zurich said:

Wasn't that the last time we played there

We played at the Hawthorns under Benny, in February '99 and conceded an equaliser in the seventh minute of injury time for a 2-2 score line. 

Tistimetanu and Bell both suffered broken legs in that game. Which made it worse.