IGNORED

Peter Crouch

Pickle Rick

16 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

When it was announced on Match of the Day that Crouch wasn't getting much game time at Stoke, I thought for a second it would be worth a cheeky loan until the end of the season bid but I don't think for 1 second he would want to join us. Still, stranger things have happened. 

At least we finally have a stand taller than he is.

They then go on to say that he's not available ! 

So the story is alledgedly , according to the Daily Mail and copy And pasted by the Post , that we ' approached ' Stoke for Crouch .

Style " Hello is that the Brittania Stadium ? , it's Steve Cotterill here , yes Steve Cotterill . No it does n't concern the smell from your drains , i'm the manager of Bristol City Football Club ... Yes that's right Bristol , in the South West , Yes , well i was just wondering if Peter Crouch is n't doing very much , if he'd like to come to ...

hang on, what's that noise ? 

Are you there ? ...

:rofl2br:

Before the internet, life was so simple.  City would sign a player, and the first anyone would know was when it was reported in the newspapers, the following day. Now we have days of speculation and rumours that amount to ziltch.  I can't stand it, so am going to lie down in a darkened room.

Archived