IGNORED

Dwight Gayle...

Tinmans Love Child

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

Well, his Palace gamble failed.  Poor lad just needs to realise he's not good enough for the Premiership.

I don't know, he's gotta be worth a punt at that price even for a number of PL clubs?

Has Gayle had a pop at one of Pardew's daughters, or something? Lack of chances at a real premium there, not like they score shit loads, either

Well, we know how much he'll want a week, maybe with a lower price tag it might make it a little more affordable. I say we start a new Dwight Gayle thread and go through the details.....

Gayle: "Steve, I've had a rethink and would be prepared to come to Bristol City for £3.5m and £10k wages".

Cotterill: "No chance Dwight.  Our fans on OTIB can't take any more of that suspense.  I'm gonna say thank you for your interest, but its a 'no' - I'll save the fans from any more stress".

Seriously Pardew and Palace must be fuming and it underpins the notion everyone sees us coming. 

SC Ok Alan you tear up the Bolaise sell on and we throw 5m in your bin for an overall 8m bid

AP Nice one Steve sounds good to me, bid accepted

DG **** OFF IDIOTS!

AP Six months later. Dwight Gayle for sale 3.5m

SL I told you so Steve. Pelling was right it was a lousy deal!

OTIB Further melt down!

It depends whether he wasn't interested in coming HERE in the summer, or if he simply wasn't interested in going ANYWHERE because he thought that he could force his way into their team. 

If he now knows that isn't going to be possible, having tried his best, then who's to say that another attempt to sign him isn't on the cards, if Clough doesn't come here..? 

Archived