IGNORED

Positives!

Tinmans Love Child

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The only positive I could think of last night as I watched our predictable and thoroughly depressing performance is that both Bolton and Charlton are in turmoil and surely heading for the drop, which leaves possibly just the one relegation spot up for grabs.

That's all I've got though.

That's fine, we only need the one spot :( 

MK got hammered at home. They are catchable. They have less dosh to throw at (or out) the window this month, I think. They struggle to sign quality players, too. They have less support (although, probably fewer fans that attack their own players/manager).

Mk are struggling too.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

I wasn't as cold as I thought I was going to be last night!

I managed to dodge being in any of the photos despite staging a pitch invasion to help out with Oskar :D 

I thought that was you! 

Oskar's walk was the only positive in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

We didn't let a last minute goal in!

We are generally losing by the off goal!

We are not cut adrift yet!

Pretty much all relegated teams generally lose by the odd goal - hammerings are relatively rare in a season..  I was looking last week and I think we've been beaten by two goals or more in a higher % of our games than Aston Villa this season.  Few teams will concede 4 goals more than 3 times this year and we can't pretend a defeat to relegation rivals who finished significantly behind us last season is anything other than a massive negative.

Ok thinking positively on 13/1/2014 we had just got a point at Bradford and we were sitting 23rd in League One. We've come a long way in those two years and it also shows that we have form of picking it up in the second half of the season :D

37 minutes ago, Big C said:

Ok thinking positively on 13/1/2014 we had just got a point at Bradford and we were sitting 23rd in League One. We've come a long way in those two years and it also shows that we have form of picking it up in the second half of the season :D

Picking up what injuries!  Certainly not quality players.

Archived