IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day Thread.

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Compared to the normal "shit hole near Birmingham", you're bl00dy right it shows!

My very basic ( scraped through by the skin of my teeth at the second attempt)  basic O level English Language at Sodbury Grammar , shows all to well and often ll!) 

I did'nt have much time to do my normal research

• Like 1

So, Pulis got the excuses in early, claiming his side are knackered and have new injury concerns. 

Despite renewed optimism, we're also a tad jaded. 

With more than one eye on Leeds on Saturday, current league position etc, surely neither side want extra time/pens?

Are we likely to see a more open game as a result with both sides trying to settle it in normal time? Hope so! Goal fest!

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Yep. It will be nice to see the young lads give it a go against Premier League opposition.

Pembo has got balls, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Midfield worries me to death. We will miss Korey so much but they're absolutely right to be focussing on the Leeds game. Rather lose 10-0 tonight and get 3 points on Sat than win tonight and get 0/1 point on Sat. 

Leeds is winnable for me personally. Hopefully see some of the young un's get on. Whilst a cup run would be a positive, like you say would swap that for shitty 1-0 wins in our next 3/4 league games

• Like 1