IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day Thread.

We could get pumped 3/4-0 tonight, for me it doesn't matter. There is certainly a freshness amongst fans since Cotterill got sacked and whether you agreed with the sacking or the way we did it, it's lovely to see squad rotation and no fewer than seven academy products in the squad. Must remember that their main striker Rondon was signed for £11m, comfortably more than our whole squad combined. Good level of effort tonight is all I ask for, good luck to Max O'Leary, hope the defence in front of him clear absolutely everything early on to settle nerves. Come on you reds

5 hours ago, havanatopia said:

The Albion are in Bristol. BS3 awaits

All wrapped up on a January night in their blue and white

So soon from the last outing when the City almost, nearly but not quite

A packed house full of optimism, warm hearts and cheer, so don't be late

Tis the F.A Cup, the oldest and most venerable of them all, and in the 4th The Posh are at the Gate.

So don your positive energy and cheer the lads to a memorable victory, well, we might.

Well good evening all. I hope it is not too cold at Ashton Gate this evening. But if it is make sure you have a thermos or a hip flask at the ready, whichever tickles your fancy.

Let us unveil some new signings and put a Pulis side to the sword and if not, go down with dignity well and truly intact.

Could it be a late night? extra time? early start for anyone tomorrow? Does it go to penalties? O'Leary... oh my, what a night. 1-1 after 90 minutes? I will leave the rest to everybody else.

I might just try and get a few winks and then get up real early to see if I can find a rusty, crackling live viewing of the match.

UTC.

i know an old lady from Leeds ,

who swallowed a packet of seeds ,

in less than an hour her chuff was aflower ,

and her chest  was all covered in weeds .

William Wordsworth ( possibly )

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

i know an old lady from Leeds ,

who swallowed a packet of seeds ,

in less than an hour her chuff was aflowdefinitelyher chest  was all covered in weeds .)

William Wordsworth ( possibly )

In days of old when Maids were bold and condoms were'nt invented

Knights wrapped a leaf around their beef to keep those Maids contented

BigTone (definately)