IGNORED

Scott Golbourne - signing now confirmed

WayOutWest

21 hours ago, redfred said:

Literally; Golbourne's step-dad is a City season ticket holder and he'll be delighted if he returns to City.

I remember when he left I'm sure his step dad was quite vocal about our club in a bad way? Not going to even speculate what was said but I do remember there being some bad feeling.

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

Indeed, seems he was born the same day.

Hahahahahahahahaha. I must apologise. I was under the impression that you had just used poor grammar. But you were actually born on leap year day!!!

thats how being a smart Arse can sometimes backfire!

Happy 7th birthday for next month! (Edit, just realise I've said this based on SG's date of birth. I'm not having a good input on this thread really, am I?)

8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

£300k 

Was at Wolves this morning but possibly travelled for talks this afternoon.

That would be a serious bargain.

Think we sold him for more than that, so signing him back as a proven Championship left back would be great.

Tomlin and Goldbourne, plus Pearce and Gladwin too; think that represents so very decent business for us, both in deepening options, but also giving us the range to play different styles than just 352.

6 minutes ago, samo II said:

That would be a serious bargain.

Think we sold him for more than that, so signing him back as a proven Championship left back would be great.

Tomlin and Goldbourne, plus Pearce and Gladwin too; think that represents so very decent business for us, both in deepening options, but also giving us the range to play different styles than just 352.

Pretty sure he went for £250k and think that he's out of contract this summer so worth nothing to Wolves next week if he doesn't move on or re-sign for them.

Archived