IGNORED

Albert Adomah

foghornred

4 minutes ago, foghornred said:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aitor-karankas-press-conference-bristol-10873155?

Pity but don't think he is coming, but if we play 4-4-2 he would be ideal and he still loves the club.

He'll be signed up by 9am tomorrow morning then!!

Stockhausen had the audacity to basically write off the idea of LJ as our manager last Thursday citing a source on the board of BCFC. He then backtracked on Friday/Saturday saying he had to do that as the situation was delicate. As a reporter, that makes no sense at all. Proves he had very little credibility when it comes to BCFC rumours so anything coming from the post is basically anyone's guess.

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Puleaze.....HTF does AS know what is on LJ's list? Did he run it past him?

This bloke is a real Eeyore, so negative, just tells us what ain't happening, how about some NEWS then !

That's what gets on my nerves, it genuinely feels like he enjoys giving fans bad news on his twitter. He seemed to revel in it on deadline day

I read that article but it's so contradictory. On one hand adomah who is out of favour and possibly set to go on loan, on the other hand Johnson will target a quick right winger but it won't be adomah. Surely it's a case of 2+2 but apparently it's a certain no.

i personally could see it coming off.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Stockhausen had the audacity to basically write off the idea of LJ as our manager last Thursday citing a source on the board of BCFC. He then backtracked on Friday/Saturday saying he had to do that as the situation was delicate. As a reporter, that makes no sense at all. Proves he had very little credibility when it comes to BCFC rumours so anything coming from the post is basically anyone's guess.

My dear departed Dad was a sports reporter for both The Bristol Post and The Western Daily Press and he maintained very high standards. Kept his sources incredibly secret, never betrayed their trust (not even to me) and only reported something when he knew it to be 'fact.'

This was in the days before ridiculous rumours on social media.....he hated it when standards dropped. 

Modern journos are lazy and don't even need to leave their desks to 'get' a 'scoop'.....

13 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My dear departed Dad was a sports reporter for both The Bristol Post and The Western Daily Press and he maintained very high standards. Kept his sources incredibly secret, never betrayed their trust (not even to me) and only reported something when he knew it to be 'fact.'

This was in the days before ridiculous rumours on social media.....he hated it when standards dropped. 

Modern journos are lazy and don't even need to leave their desks to 'get' a 'scoop'.....

Exactly, when was the last time Stockhausen had his hands on a rumour before it was on Otib? I genuinely can't think of a time. 

Archived