IGNORED

How much did our squad cost?

TammyAB

I was looking on the PNE forum and it seems as if their best XI cost the club just £60,000 which is staggering for a team in the top half of the Championship. So this made me wonder how much did our whole squad cost us?

I have tried to complete the transfer fees as best I can and was wondering if anyone else can help:

Goalkeepers

Richard O'Donnell - ?

Frank Fielding - ?

Defenders

Mark Little - Free

Luke Ayling - ?

Aden Flint - £300k

Alex Pearce - Loan

Nathan Baker - Loan

Derrick Williams - Free

Scott Golbourne - £300k

Midfielders

Korey Smith - ?

Marlon Pack - £100k

Luke Freeman - ? 

Ben Gladwin - Loan

Bobby Reid - Academy

Lee Tomlin - Loan

Joe Bryan - Academy

Forwards

Jonathan Kodjia - £2.1m

Kieran Agard - £750k (?)

Aaron Wilbraham - Free

Wes Burns - Academy

There are 5/6 players here which were signed for undisclosed fees but I am sure Cotterill said that we signed Agard for around £750k? Like PNE, we have done some good business (e.g. Williams and Pack) and JK takes up almost half of the squads total transfer fee!

10 minutes ago, Kodjia said:

I was looking on the PNE forum and it seems as if their best XI cost the club just £60,000 which is staggering for a team in the top half of the Championship. So this made me wonder how much did our whole squad cost us?

I have tried to complete the transfer fees as best I can and was wondering if anyone else can help:

Goalkeepers

Richard O'Donnell - ?

Frank Fielding - ?

Defenders

Mark Little - Free

Luke Ayling - ?

Aden Flint - £300k

Alex Pearce - Loan

Nathan Baker - Loan

Derrick Williams - Free

Scott Golbourne - £300k

Midfielders

Korey Smith - ?

Marlon Pack - £100k

Luke Freeman - ? 

Ben Gladwin - Loan

Bobby Reid - Academy

Lee Tomlin - Loan

Joe Bryan - Academy

Forwards

Jonathan Kodjia - £2.1m

Kieran Agard - £750k (?)

Aaron Wilbraham - Free

Wes Burns - Academy

There are 5/6 players here which were signed for undisclosed fees but I am sure Cotterill said that we signed Agard for around £750k? Like PNE, we have done some good business (e.g. Williams and Pack) and JK takes up almost half of the squads total transfer fee!

Sure fielding was in the region of 200k, Freeman was 300-450k. Ayling deal involved minimal compo and Brendan Maloney. 

williams would of been a fee involved as villa offered him a contract so we would of had to pay compo, smith was more or less a swap deal with kelly, we spent a few bob on freeman,

I seem to remember the fee for Fielding was rumored to be around 400k

20 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

williams would of been a fee involved as villa offered him a contract so we would of had to pay compo, smith was more or less a swap deal with kelly, we spent a few bob on freeman,

I seem to remember the fee for Fielding was rumored to be around 400k

If Smith and Kelly were a swap deal than that's the best bit of transfer business we've done in years!

Archived