IGNORED

ExPat in need tickets for Bolton

City_USA

Hello fellow City fans. I will be coming back over to the UK next month and my trip will coincide with the Bolton Match on March 19th. Hoping to be able to take my son "down the Gate" for his first City match. His Grandad wants to go too so would need three seats together (although Grandad would be OK missing out if I can only get a couple) Have reached out to the Club and have a few irons in the fire but if anyone has tickets for sale you would make an American lad and his Dad very happy! Thanks in advance.

35 minutes ago, City_USA said:

Hello fellow City fans. I will be coming back over to the UK next month and my trip will coincide with the Bolton Match on March 19th. Hoping to be able to take my son "down the Gate" for his first City match. His Grandad wants to go too so would need three seats together (although Grandad would be OK missing out if I can only get a couple) Have reached out to the Club and have a few irons in the fire but if anyone has tickets for sale you would make an American lad and his Dad very happy! Thanks in advance.

The best way to do it is book hospitality as they will sell that regardless of general sale...its not that expensive if you are coming from here (I'm mainly in Chicago) and you get grub your own bar and a prog....Just go and book it, its much more sane than waiting for general sale!

17 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The best way to do it is book hospitality as they will sell that regardless of general sale...its not that expensive if you are coming from here (I'm mainly in Chicago) and you get grub your own bar and a prog....Just go and book it, its much more sane than waiting for general sale!

That's what I generally do. I'm in New Orleans and don't get back too often so when I do then it makes sense to go hospitality, especially if there is a group of you going as it includes food etc. as REDOXO said. 

Makes it more of a day out.

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

I agree that the hospitality is a great way to go, I did it last Season for the Swindon match and it was a great experience. I have contacted the club for availability for that match. Just want to cover my bases and make sure my son gets to experience AG

1 hour ago, pigeon said:

That's what I generally do. I'm in New Orleans and don't get back too often so when I do then it makes sense to go hospitality, especially if there is a group of you going as it includes food etc. as REDOXO said. 

Makes it more of a day out.

30 minutes ago, City_USA said:

I agree that the hospitality is a great way to go, I did it last Season for the Swindon match and it was a great experience. I have contacted the club for availability for that match. Just want to cover my bases and make sure my son gets to experience AG

You guys should come in the otib chat room on a match day. Quite a few expats from all over and some people to share your pain/Extacy. Be quite a few tomorrow. 

Archived