IGNORED

The Official Milton Keynes v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

This is what what most of us have been wanting , a progression into the first team for our U21's .

I understand the reflex to loan in an experienced player as cover but if you don't give your youngsters a chance they'll never progress nor will we as a club .

Bold decision Mr Johnson , you deserve a good result to merit your bravery. :clap:

Good luck young Zak .

Couldn't agree more. Said before we appear to struggle to attract players at the moment, whether that be due to players wages, new team in the league and ultimately struggling.

However, if you want to attract decent kids into the academy you need to show there is a progression path that other clubs may not offer.

Good job, as usual, Havanatopia,

What other football forum offers a preview of the club's game, an overview of the opponents town and  large dollop of social history - not forgetting Tone's concise summary?

30 minutes ago, daored said:

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Let's hope Jet has one of those frequent  lazy games, the type some other supporters seem more able to remember than I can. 

I can't remember many, very exaggerated in retrospect, and in fact very few and far inbetween.

Jet will be looking to shine today, no doubt about it.

Clear message (?) from Jet earlier today, "Game day against my old boyz..... but until 5pm we are not boyz"

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Purely a planning designation.

Northampton was one of the Viking Burghs of England and a major town since Saxon times. Peterborough was also largeish. 

Other towns founded or expanded dramatically in the post-war period are not designated new towns: Yate, Swindon and Andover for example.

Before being developed as a new town I think Peterborough was smallish, rather than largeish. It was also rubbish.

10 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I can't remember many, very exaggerated in retrospect, and in fact very few and far inbetween.

Jet will be looking to shine today, no doubt about it.

Clear message (?) from Jet earlier today, "Game day against my old boyz..... but until 5pm we are not boyz"

Fortunately, I hope, he has less to prove to Lee J than he would have had to Cotterill.