IGNORED

Thank god we brought in those two strikers

stephenkibby.

4 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Just had a read of this thread on their forum.  They have some interesting views on where jets best position is...

He's either a Winger or a lone striker...  but not a number 10 according to one as he hasn't got the vision.

Seems they have learnt quickly how frustrating he is!

Found those comments laughable, lack of vision is not a criticism I'd give to Jet, and certainly not a winger.

5 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Just had a read of this thread on their forum.  They have some interesting views on where jets best position is...

He's either a Winger or a lone striker...  but not a number 10 according to one as he hasn't got the vision.

Seems they have learnt quickly how frustrating he is!

I got absolutely slated on here for disliking him within two games of the 13/14 season, however by the end of last season he had cemented himself as a player I will remember for a very long time in the most positive of ways. 

14 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I love JET and he did great for us, but you do have to question his motivation for the game.

MK are highly unlikely to get much out of someone who on today's evidence, doesn't seem to care whether he plays or not.

That's my issue. With his natural ability he should not be at this level. If only he could have a labotomy with someone passionate and determined. 

I'm not slating him,  it's his life to lead as he wishes, but if football was his passion he'd have had a much more remarkable career of that I've no doubt.  

JET is pretty much the definition of an enigma. Was a very good player for us and has unbelievable talent, just lacks the apparent attitude to display it week in week out.

It seems like football comes easy to him, so why should he have to work at it. If he had just slightly less talent and more work ethic, he might be a better player.

One of my favourite players to watch in a City shirt though and I wish I had been more local during his time with us so that I could have seen him more often.

10 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

JET is pretty much the definition of an enigma. Was a very good player for us and has unbelievable talent, just lacks the apparent attitude to display it week in week out.

It seems like football comes easy to him, so why should he have to work at it. If he had just slightly less talent and more work ethic, he might be a better player.

One of my favourite players to watch in a City shirt though and I wish I had been more local during his time with us so that I could have seen him more often.

Spot on,good natural players become great through hard work and training,sadly jet will never be that because he doesn't want  to do it or can't ,what a waste 

2 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

I got absolutely slated on here for disliking him within two games of the 13/14 season, however by the end of last season he had cemented himself as a player I will remember for a very long time in the most positive of ways. 

Absolutely. He was only frustrating because we saw how good he was one game and then the next... Well let's just say we would see why he wasn't playing at a higher level.

Personally I'll remember the number of times he smashed it into the top corner from 30 odd yards over the lacklustre performances. And no one on here will ever forget the goal against the gas!

Archived