IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Brighton & Hove Albion Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, kivsy said:

Don't care what people think. I'm not a season ticket holder, a humble potd fan , I'm not made of money so pick  and choose me games ! Champions league on ,  a couple of wins and people think we just rock up and beat Brighton 

4 wins in 6. We're a half-decent side. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Don't care what people think. I'm not a season ticket holder, a humble potd fan , I'm not made of money so pick  and choose me games ! Champions league on ,  a couple of wins and people think we just rock up and beat Brighton 

I don't get what you being a POTD supporter or the Champions League has to do with it.

And I don't think anyone expected an easy win.

8 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

anyone got a stream? Apparently this is on German TV or something

As far as I'm aware, live games aren't allowed to be shown at the same time as a Champions league game is on the tv.

Last midweek Hearts played Hibs the same night as the Cgampions league, the game was not allowed to be televised live.

So I can't imagine for one second our game is being shown live on tv anywhere.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don't get what you being a POTD supporter or the Champions League has to do with it.

And I don't think anyone expected an easy win.

People moaning about empty seats in the ateyo  , just excusing myself to super fans like yourself !!      If there are plenty of empty seats I'm sure there are other fans like myself who pick and choose games , hence the empty seats 

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

People moaning about empty seats in the ateyo  , just excusing myself to super fans like yourself !!      If there are plenty of empty seats I'm sure there are other fans like myself who pick and choose games , hence the empty seats 

Who said I was a superfan? I'm at home too and only go to about 15 games a season due to limited finances and a young family.

So you can save your accusations for someone else.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

They've cleared identified Vyner to attach. Almost all their play down our right. 

Im not quite sure why we persevered with him. He got caught out 3 times at MK and is clearly tonights target.time and a place for these academy players and Brighton, with much better players than MK may not be the place. 

Already looking forward to Ayling returning.