IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Feared the worst when Korey was not in the team - I gave us no chance! First ten mins it seemed to be coming true as they were all over us...then we got back in to it a bit before conceding a soft goal from a free-kick.

But when it looked like we would go in 1-0 down and set for a difficult 2nd half, Bryan pinged a shot against the post and Kodjia followed up, we were right back in it an hopes of a draw were a bit higher...

No idea what happened 2nd half but what a performance. Dominated and had numerous chances before and after Flint headed the winner. Where did it come from?! So much confidence from everyone. Pack controlled everything! Wagstaff looked good too when he came on which begs the question why Cotteril hasn't used him this season.

Delighted to be wrong about no chance without Korey.

We will be safe this season and hopefully a few games before the end! 

Pack was so good second half. A captains performance! 

Well that's a result worth waiting 23hrs for!

Just landed in Perth (Western Australia) after nervously twitching with game withdrawal symptoms as the wifi on the plane wasn't working..switch the phone off of airplane mode and a very welcome text alert from BBC Sport arrives!

Looking at the team, formation etc and Bryan played centre midfield? Interested to hear did he fit naturally there?

Also just realised this post has probably cost me about £200 in roaming :facepalm:

• Like 6
17 hours ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Mentioned this game vs Forest to my mates today

Nearest we've been to a major final since 1909?

My main memory was the number of us in the away end. I could feel my ribs creaking, and me feet weren't on the ground for a full 20 minutes in the 2nd half. Easily >1000 over capacity on the away terrace. Brilliant times. Better than sitting down any day.

No, 1971.