IGNORED

QPR Fan..........What a Plonker

BobbyC

1 minute ago, The dastardly red said:

what the hell has you've been framed got to do with anything? Especially human nature

Jesus it's like pulling teeth, the fat bald men cheered because it appeals to the lowest common human denominator, idiot does something really stupid and karma intervenes, the result in most clips in that programme, it's that simple.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Jesus it's like pulling teeth, the fat bald men cheered because it appeals to the lowest common human denominator, idiot does something really stupid and karma intervenes, the result in most clips in that programme, it's that simple.

no sorry still don't get it...someone's uncle falling off a swing and a man getting punched to the ground by an idiot? I think that perhaps the fat bald men cheered because they haven't got too much else going on

This is one of the reasons I very rarely go to away games, unless I can find a 'neutral' seat on the side or in with 'safe' home fans.

Too many idiots...All football grounds should have a 'neutral' area imo.

Away Spectators shouldn't be made to stand/sit with 'their own'...if they don't want to.

You all get painted with the same brush...and Police and stewards treat everyone the same, instead of looking at individual cases.

I don't want to be herded with the masses like an animal.

What really annoys me, is when Stewards and Police get the blame for other peoples actions.

People are so quick to blame them...just like they do schools and government.

We should all be responsible for our own actions...not blaming everyone else bar ourselves.

But playing devils advocate...behave aggressively in the name of religion or race...and the Police will stand back scared to do anything...act the same way as a hooligan and you'll get nailed.

Just saying...Sunday rant over...:P

49 minutes ago, spudski said:

This is one of the reasons I very rarely go to away games, unless I can find a 'neutral' seat on the side or in with 'safe' home fans.

Too many idiots...All football grounds should have a 'neutral' area imo.

Away Spectators shouldn't be made to stand/sit with 'their own'...if they don't want to.

You all get painted with the same brush...and Police and stewards treat everyone the same, instead of looking at individual cases.

I don't want to be herded with the masses like an animal.

What really annoys me, is when Stewards and Police get the blame for other peoples actions.

People are so quick to blame them...just like they do schools and government.

We should all be responsible for our own actions...not blaming everyone else bar ourselves.

But playing devils advocate...behave aggressively in the name of religion or race...and the Police will stand back scared to do anything...act the same way as a hooligan and you'll get nailed.

Just saying...Sunday rant over...:P

West Midlands Police quickly came to mind. Can't think why!

Archived