IGNORED

Loans Next Season

TammyAB

I have heard rumours that there won't be any loan windows next season and therefore we will be unable to borrow anyone for 3 months. Is this true? If it is it will be a real problem for the poorer clubs and for the clubs who mess up in the summer (hopefully not us again). 

2 minutes ago, Kodjia said:

I have heard rumours that there won't be any loan windows next season and therefore we will be unable to borrow anyone for 3 months. Is this true? If it is it will be a real problem for the poorer clubs and for the clubs who mess up in the summer (hopefully not us again). 

I think UEFA try and stop it every year but it normally just gets kicked in to the long grass and everyone just carries on as normal.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

This is the last year that the emergency loan window applies.

Next season the window shuts on August 31st and is open again for the whole of January 2017 but unlike this season no loans are allowed outside of those dates.

So there is even more reason for us to not **** up the summer window AGAIN

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

This is the last year that the emergency loan window applies.

Next season the window shuts on August 31st and is open again for the whole of January 2017 but unlike this season no loans are allowed outside of those dates.

This talk happens every season mate. Happened for last season and this season, but it always ends up in nothing happening. I'm confident the emergency loan window will still exist next season

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25233173

Archived